Biggest Loser - FINALLY!!!!

1235»

Replies

• gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    When Brady got voted off, I'm POSITIVE I burned 50 calories jumping up and down screaming and dancing! (Would've landed ME in the nut hut had anyone else been home).....when Vicky goes...I'm sure I'll earn a hot fudge sundae! Ohh imagine how good the Finale is going to be when they are all face to face again:bigsmile:

You mean you'll earn a Jello banana fudge sundae with cool-whip topping! Stupid product placement :devil:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    There's an article on Prevention's website (www.prevention.com) from the Biggest Loser - not only are Reneee & Michelle featured, but so are Vicky & Brady :mad:

Yeah. I saw that too. :grumble:

Of course, Heba didn't make things any better for anyone when she jumped up and said something to Phil like "Stop making yourself out to be the victim. I'm sick of it" or something like that. :mad:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Did you guys also notice the REVENGE sign that Vicky wrote that was on the scenes for next week? It said something along the line of not stopping until that lying b*tch was out of the house referring to Amy. She really is crazy and I can't wait for her to go!

Oh...and I paused it again when I saw the Revenge thing Vicky had on her door. The top of it said "Motivation for the Week"...REVENGE, and then the rest, like you said. :angry:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    So Im going to pick up the prevention magazine in Dec. :flowerforyou:

It's on the shelves now. I bought it at the airport when I flew to TX at the end of Oct.
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    i just got to watch the show..

men .. i really cant imagine vicky being the winner this year... imagine what is going to happen...
    alli is a real inspiration for a lot of people.. but if vicky wins.. she would put the whole of the biggest loser into shame...

ive very proud of amy .. she's really strong to have done what shes done because she knows whats coming for her now... hopefully she calculated right and it will enraged vicky to the point where everybody else is going to think that shes going overboard and it will turn against her...

btw.. the black team did awsome this week... they realllllly have !!!!!!!!

now weve got to wait an other week .. argh..
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    I wish it came on EVERYDAY! This is the first season that I've watched the show and I LOVE it!!! Wonder if the other seasons will ever be on as reruns?
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member
    they must have known amy would switch her vote. was it coincidence she was at the end of the table? just curious...

They do it all for drama. They know the votes beforehand (which is why she was last). Or like last week when Brady beat the black team with just his weigh-in? They NEVER have the guys weigh in first, but they did it this time because they knew he'd beat them all with just himself. Look out for this, every week it's about placement for more drama.
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    they must have known amy would switch her vote. was it coincidence she was at the end of the table? just curious...

They do it all for drama. They know the votes beforehand (which is why she was last). Or like last week when Brady beat the black team with just his weigh-in? They NEVER have the guys weigh in first, but they did it this time because they knew he'd beat them all with just himself. Look out for this, every week it's about placement for more drama.

But how could they know who was voting for who since they went staight to the elimination room? They didn't even write their votes until in there. I know they do the confessional thing and maybe they put her at the end thinking she could go either way with her vote.
  • raincloud
    raincloud Posts: 405 Member

But how could they know who was voting for who since they went staight to the elimination room? They didn't even write their votes until in there. I know they do the confessional thing and maybe they put her at the end thinking she could go either way with her vote.

It's tv. I think they asked before hand and made it seem like they went straight there. Or maybe it was just because she was on the fence.
    I know for sure the producers know the weight before the weigh-in we see (the contestants don't know the #'s though until we do).
This discussion has been closed.