Did Princess Laundry get sucked into the washer?

Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
I haven't seen her on here in a while! I miss you, Princess! Come back!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Losing_It
    I haven't seen her on here in a while! I miss you, Princess! Come back!:flowerforyou:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    I think so :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad: I miss her too :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • laurenk182004
    laurenk182004 Posts: 1,882 Member
    Me too :smokin:
  • She is playing soccer at the beach while doing housework and working out. Multi tasking. Yes, we miss her motivation and words of wisdom. Where r u??????
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    Maybe she went into the world on thew other side of the dryer to find her missing sock:laugh: That's where all those socks hide out:bigsmile:
  • Losing_It
    Yeah...she's prolly being held hostage by the sock monster!:devil:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Everyone should shout words of encouragement into their dryers. Maybe she'll hear it and find the strength to fight the sock monsters and escape. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • DBranchaud
    DBranchaud Posts: 827 Member
    I'm gonna ask her if she sees mine to send the home.

SERIOUSLY!! I bought 7 pairs of the same all black socks a while back and I can't find ANY OF THEM!!
  • Losing_It
    I'm gonna ask her if she sees mine to send the home.

SERIOUSLY!! I bought 7 pairs of the same all black socks a while back and I can't find ANY OF THEM!!

What do you think they make soccer balls from in Dryerville?:bigsmile:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Princess Laundry, where are you????????????????? :sad: :sad: :sad:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Everyone should shout words of encouragement into their dryers. Maybe she'll hear it and find the strength to fight the sock monsters and escape. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I absolutely cannot wait to see the look on my husband's face when he finds me, bent at the waist, head stuck in the dryer, shouting, "PRINCESS LAUNDRY, COME BACK TO US! WE MISS YOU!!"
  • Losing_It

I absolutely cannot wait to see the look on my husband's face when he finds me, bent at the waist, head stuck in the dryer, shouting, "PRINCESS LAUNDRY, COME BACK TO US! WE MISS YOU!!"

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    Wait! Wait!

I'm here!!! {{waving wildly!!!}}

I have been busy coaching cheerleading, competitions, and leading my 20 little 5 & 6 year old girls to victory! YEY!!! I'm also helping my husband who is coaching soccer, I have been mountain biking...YES!!! Hitting mountains and not pavement. Hooray!

I am staying on track with my weight thanks to everyone here who has coached me along the way. I have not weighed in weeks but I am making healthy choices {{as I look down at my nachos}} oops! And I'm down to a size 6! YEY ME!

Anyway, gymnastics has ended, school is in full swing, I started a business designing web pages, hubby moved to another base (still in area though), and umm...I think that might be close to being it for me.

Where HAS the time gone?

I will be back on track in another week when I start logging again AND not falling asleep before 9 PM... How is everyone else doing?
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Wait! Wait!

I have been busy coaching cheerleading, competitions, and leading my 20 little 5 & 6 year old girls to victory! YEY!!! I'm also helping my husband who is coaching soccer, I have been mountain biking...YES!!! Hitting mountains and not pavement. Hooray!

I am staying on track with my weight thanks to everyone here who has coached me along the way. I have not weighed in weeks but I am making healthy choices {{as I look down at my nachos}} oops! And I'm down to a size 6! YEY ME!

Anyway, gymnastics has ended, school is in full swing, I started a business designing web pages, hubby moved to another base (still in area though), and umm...I think that might be close to being it for me.

Where HAS the time gone?

I will be back on track in another week when I start logging again AND not falling asleep before 9 PM... How is everyone else doing?
    Glad to hear you are doing well woman!!! Take care!!! :flowerforyou: :bigsmile:
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    Wait! Wait!

Where HAS the time gone?

Mountain biking--in Florida??

I hope you're not getting more owies and glad to hear you're taking care of yourself!
  • PrincessLaundry
    PrincessLaundry Posts: 2,758 Member
    OMG! Yes! I finally found mountains in Florida! Rocks, trails, trees to leap! It has been so great. I have also found some muscles I had forgotten about. OUCH!
  • shorerider
    shorerider Posts: 3,817 Member
    OMG! Yes! I finally found mountains in Florida! Rocks, trails, trees to leap! It has been so great. I have also found some muscles I had forgotten about. OUCH!

Wow--didn't know anything over 3 feet above sealevel existed in Florida! Here, anything over 6ft high is a hill!
This discussion has been closed.