HALF-WAY POINT...ALMOST...LOL

Aight...I have been actively busting my booty since I came home from vacation in the end of August and low and behold I am 3 pounds from my half-way point in my total goal.

I technically would have reached it by now but I lowered my goal weight hehehe again...So far I have lost 28 pounds and about 4 inches off my waist.. my goal is 62 pounds.

I am just now starting to see physical changes in my appearance even though I have been feeling them for some time. But the best part is....

I am out of the 220s and guess what??!! MY FAT A** is NOT going back!!

I am so excited I haven't seen my family since August 20th and I am going home for Thanksgiving on the 25th and I can't wait for them to see me! My work family is amazed at the transformation and they see me 5 to6 days a week so it's going to be huge a shock for my family who hasn't seen me in a little over 3 months.
Oh and I am going to see my Dr back home and I am thrilled to let him know that even though he prescribed me phentermine to help me lose weight I have accomplished this all WITHOUT it!

I wish you all the best of luck and I knonw that if I can do it so can you!! :drinker:

...Happy Sunday...

Replies

• Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Aight...I have been actively busting my booty since I came home from vacation in the end of August and low and behold I am 3 pounds from my half-way point in my total goal.

I technically would have reached it by now but I lowered my goal weight hehehe again...So far I have lost 28 pounds and about 4 inches off my waist.. my goal is 62 pounds.

I am just now starting to see physical changes in my appearance even though I have been feeling them for some time. But the best part is....

I am out of the 220s and guess what??!! MY FAT A** is NOT going back!!

I am so excited I haven't seen my family since August 20th and I am going home for Thanksgiving on the 25th and I can't wait for them to see me! My work family is amazed at the transformation and they see me 5 to6 days a week so it's going to be huge a shock for my family who hasn't seen me in a little over 3 months.
    Oh and I am going to see my Dr back home and I am thrilled to let him know that even though he prescribed me phentermine to help me lose weight I have accomplished this all WITHOUT it!

I wish you all the best of luck and I knonw that if I can do it so can you!! :drinker:

...Happy Sunday...
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Well done you :drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    happy110.gif
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Mufasa, that is awesome! Good for you! I hope you knock your family's socks off! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!