This morning...I'm proud of me :)

Mangoaddict
Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
I looked at myself in the mirror today and I felt a difference. Just a little fitter and toned and I am loving it!
I know I still have 40-50 pounds more to go to look hot but I can already feel a little change. Just wanted to share. KEEP WORKING HARD PEOPLE!! Exercise and a calorie control diet really works!!!! :drinker:

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    I looked at myself in the mirror today and I felt a difference. Just a little fitter and toned and I am loving it!
    I know I still have 40-50 pounds more to go to look hot but I can already feel a little change. Just wanted to share. KEEP WORKING HARD PEOPLE!! Exercise and a calorie control diet really works!!!! :drinker:
  • denisebee
    denisebee Posts: 137 Member
    Amen, sister!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    So true!! I was amazed at my chest...the pecs. I had thought over the past 10 years that is was so ugly and wrinkly because I had tanned too much when I was younger-oh who am I kidding I still love to tan.

Well the 1st 10 came off and I started pushups and weights. My chest it almost too beautiful to look at! I dont care what else changes....that alone is my reward!!

So I can really understand what you are saying. Be proud, be happy with today. Then kick *kitten* tomorrow!@!!!
  • Mangoaddict
    Thanks girls!! I am really inspired by so many of you, it makes me want this more and more. I know I have friends that I can count on!!!!!!!!!:smile:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    With MFP, you WILL "look hot" before you know it! Keep up the good work and it WILL happen! :smile:
  • age1389
    age1389 Posts: 1,160 Member
    :flowerforyou:

Keep up the good work:drinker:

-Adrienne:heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!