Calling all Icky Vicky Haters

Losing_It
Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
It's TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited!!!! I can't wait for The Biggest Loser tonight. I usually record it on the DVR and watch it on Wednesday but I'm so watching tonight!:laugh:

Vicki--BE GONE!!!!!!!:angry:

Replies

• Losing_It
    It's TUESDAY!!!!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!!!!!! I'm excited!!!! I can't wait for The Biggest Loser tonight. I usually record it on the DVR and watch it on Wednesday but I'm so watching tonight!:laugh:

Vicki--BE GONE!!!!!!!:angry:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    You and I are on the same track. My husband will be home but he will just have to deal with the kids tonight and go upstairs to our bedroom to watch his shows because as you I normally record it on my DVR however I want to know what is going on NOW and that way I can see what everyone else thinks. Im always yelling at the TV and my husband will just come halfway down the stairs and look at me strange and go back up. :laugh:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Somebody last week referred to her as a dumb cabbage patch kid doll. It cracked me up.

imgd3.jpg
    Vicky must go.:angry:
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    I can't wait to see tonights show! Icky better not attack Amy!
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    Me and my husband watch it, I am going to make sure that I am home from the gym by the time it starts, I hope that Vicky is gone tonight, I can't stand her. I am keeping my fingers crossed I can't wait till tonight.

Have a great day!!!!!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    I am worried about Amy - but she stood up last week so she's got some courage in her thats for sure.

Did you see the pictures of Vicky on MSN yesterday - OMG - I sure hope they don't win it.
  • Jackiemal
    Jackiemal Posts: 63 Member
    Really hope she goes tonight. You can tell Bob doesn't really care for her either.

Jackie

89924.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

'How does one become a butterfly?, she asked. 'You must want to fly so much that you are willing to give up being a caterpillar.'
  • Losing_It
    I'll be happy if ANYONE but Vicky wins.:bigsmile:
  • memaw66
    memaw66 Posts: 2,558 Member
    Too bad she can't be voted off by viewers!!!

I can't stand that woman!

Memaw
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Somebody pleeeeeeeze slip some whipping cream in that witch's coffee!!! :grumble:

Go back to the underworld, Vicki! :explode:
  • gmukris
    I found Vicky onn myspace....I am so tempted to write something nasty on her wall!
  • SoupNazi
    yuk.gif

vicky.png
  • Shannon023
    yuk.gif

vicky.png

Cast out the demon!! :explode:
  • Losing_It
    Somebody last week referred to her as a dumb cabbage patch kid doll. It cracked me up.

imgd3.jpg

Wow..that picture looks just like her!!!:bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi

imgd3.jpg

Wow..that picture looks just like her!!!:bigsmile:

It really does, doesn't it?:laugh:

I found a better one but decided not to post it.:blushing:
  • ericarey85
    ericarey85 Posts: 312 Member
    I found Vicky onn myspace....I am so tempted to write something nasty on her wall!

sounds so tempting....... :devil:
  • Shannon023

Can you tell if anyone else has written her nasty-grams??? :bigsmile:
  • gmukris

No, everyone says such nice things about her. Bob has even defended her by saying, "don't believe everything you see on TV." These people are all blind!
  • Shannon023

No, everyone says such nice things about her. Bob has even defended her by saying, "don't believe everything you see on TV." These people are all blind!

What the..????:noway: He's the one who called her the most devious player he's ever seen. :grumble:
  • NewMK08
    NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
    I think Vicky is going to be really nasty to Amy...Did y'all see on the commercials how she leaves a note on her door talking about revenge or karma or something on that line...At least I think that's what's going on. I'm worried for Amy! Something crazy better happen and Vicky better GO HOME!!!!:explode:
This discussion has been closed.