Virginians?

2»

Replies

• From Newport News, husband enlisted in army and I moved with him >.<

I loved VA and miss it. I'm hoping to take a vacation and go home for a visit, only I doubt I'll return here lol. :bigsmile:
  • I'm in Hampton, Virginia!
  • I'm just curious . . . anyone from Virginia? :flowerforyou:

I will be moving to Virginia in May 2009! We will be stationed at Langley Air Force Base.

You'll be my neighbor soon...I'm in Hampton, VA!:bigsmile:
  • My parents live in Fairfax and I'm visiting them this week. I am living in Blacksburg right now but after I graduate I'll hopefully be headed to Richmond for grad school at VCU!!

BLACKSBURG??? Are you a Hokie?!?!
  • gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    I am from VA, but don't currently live there, but hope to get back in 2 years when we leave snowy Ottawa. I went to George Mason (hence: GMU Kris) and lived in Fairfax for 8 years!! I miss it!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    No, from Connecticut here. But I was born and raised in Oregon! :flowerforyou:

where in Oregon I was also born and raised in Oregon. Portland. Moved to Vancouver Wash. but Graduated from david douglas.
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    My parents live in Fairfax and I'm visiting them this week. I am living in Blacksburg right now but after I graduate I'll hopefully be headed to Richmond for grad school at VCU!!

BLACKSBURG??? Are you a Hokie?!?!

Heheh no, I go to Radford. But my bf graduated from Tech last year, and I have a lot of VT shirts lol!

We will be near Hampton for Turkey Day, his grandma lives in Norfolk.
This discussion has been closed.