Pleasant Surprise

Options
NewMK08
NewMK08 Posts: 399 Member
I ran in the Route 66 Quarter Marathon yesterday morning, and my girlfriend texted me today and told me that I got 3rd in my age group and that I am listed under the "awards section"!! An award (no clue what it is!!) is going to be delivered to my home...I'm so pumped! I had no idea I did that well! Yay! :happy:

Replies

• NewMK08
    Options
    I ran in the Route 66 Quarter Marathon yesterday morning, and my girlfriend texted me today and told me that I got 3rd in my age group and that I am listed under the "awards section"!! An award (no clue what it is!!) is going to be delivered to my home...I'm so pumped! I had no idea I did that well! Yay! :happy:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    That's awesome, MK! Good job! I bet none of those under-fed men could have done that. :wink:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    That is so cool!!!!
    Congrats to you......hopefully its MONEY!!! hahahaha
  • Mufasa0331
    Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    WOW congrats!!!! That is terrific!
  • NewMK08
    Options
    That is so cool!!!!
    Congrats to you......hopefully its MONEY!!! hahahaha

That's what I'm screamin'!! Okay...Or a T-Shirt...LoL! Love my race tees!!
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    So......
    What was it??? What was it???:smile:
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    Yay for you that awesome and great work.
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Now we're all curious...let us know what the award is! And, congratulations for doing so well :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    And the award goes to........................MK!!! The crowd cheers......a standing ovation ensues!

00020265.gif
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!