Off the subject

2»

Replies

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I have had many friends on clomid. Please don't get stressed if it doesn't work right away. Some of them needed quite a few months even on clomid. *hugs* Trying to have a baby can be so stressful. Best of luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    You always keep my spirits high thank you ( HUGS BACK)
  • I was on the pill for over 10 years as well and it took us about 7 months to get pregnant with my 1st daughter. It took slightly less time to conceive my son and then when it came to our last baby (I didn't go back on the pill at all) it took only 1 time without a condom, much to my surprise:noway:

A friend of mine had lots of problems conceiving and was on Clomed for several months and evenutally ended up having twins. That is one of the risks w/ this drug though, but I guess if you have twins or triplets the first time you don't really need to try again:wink:

Good luck.
  • mbb8682
    mbb8682 Posts: 262 Member
    Excactly the baby maker will be shut down.

But I am twin so we would love twins, i love being a twin you always have someone.

Your children are beautiful.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    You always keep my spirits high thank you ( HUGS BACK)

Oh, sweetie. You're welcome! After reading that last post, I'll be praying for twins for you! I always wanted twins (they run in my dad's family BIG time) but after having my first baby, I decided I didn't want them any more. LOL Turns out that he was the most difficult child we had, though. Boy was he a trip...and continues to be so. :laugh:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    How long does it take to get pregnant?
    Once you discontinue the use of birth control, and try to become pregnant:
    25% in the first month
    60% in six months
    75% in nine months
    80% in twelve months
    90% in eighteen months

When it takes a year or longer of actively trying to conceive, it is generally recommended that you see your practitioner for advice. Infertility can be the reason you have not conceived. Approximately 30% of infertility is caused by male factors, 30% to female factors, and the rest is either a combination or the cause hasn't been found.
  • Excactly the baby maker will be shut down.

But I am twin so we would love twins, i love being a twin you always have someone.

Your children are beautiful.
    Thank you very much, after December 8th I will have a new family photo that includes baby #3 as well. I was scared to have twins, I am not one but they do run in the family. After watching my friend with hers it doesn't seem so scarry.
This discussion has been closed.