Calling all Icky Vicky Haters

2»

Replies

• gmukris
    gmukris Posts: 539
    I am looking at the BL pages for the contestants on myspace and it's funny how none of them have posted updated pictures, except for Amy and Phil, who look frickin' fabulous!!!!!!!! I wonder if the others are waiting until they kicked off before they post updated pics.
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    I think Amy will go over to the black team like what's her face did last season from the pink team? The black team shall prevail in the end!! muuhahaha!! LOL:laugh:
  • Somebody last week referred to her as a dumb cabbage patch kid doll. It cracked me up.

imgd3.jpg
    Vicky must go.:angry:

That was me with the Cabbage Patch Doll comment:laugh: That was so wrong of me, but when I look at her, that's what I see!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Arjames...it was hilarious!!!!!:laugh: :laugh:
  • My whole point was, if you're not all the pretty on the outside, you should at least TRY to be pretty on the inside. She's just a lost cause.:grumble:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    My whole point was, if you're not all the pretty on the outside, you should at least TRY to be pretty on the inside. She's just a lost cause.:grumble:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's like that saying......If you're going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty.
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    here we go.
  • j_g4ever
    ed said it best. Vicky is crazy she will claw your F* eyes out. :laugh:
  • j_g4ever
    wow bob really surprised me.
  • j_g4ever
    WOW he is on the island with her. Great job bob :drinker:
  • My whole point was, if you're not all the pretty on the outside, you should at least TRY to be pretty on the inside. She's just a lost cause.:grumble:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

It's like that saying......If you're going to be two faced, at least make one of them pretty.

He He He...we're terrible!
This discussion has been closed.