Biggest Loser on now

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Im so excited for Colleen. That is such a great feeling Im sure. :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Yay Colleen!!! She was SO excited! She inspired me to NOT go after the potato chips that are calling my name!:noway:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    As I totally LMAO!!!!!!!!! I was praying she was going to give it to Vicky!
  • Losing_It
    As I totally LMAO!!!!!!!!! I was praying she was going to give it to Vicky!

Wohoooooooooo!!!!! I was praying for that, too. I have a feeling it's not going to be Vicky that gets axed though....I sense a huge upset....maybe it's just heartburn!:laugh:
  • Losing_It
    Colleen CAN'T go home!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad:
  • Losing_It
    CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • watch48win
    I have decided that Amy is an idiot..........grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.....holy crap, we have to deal with Vicky another week........UGGGGGGHHHHH!:grumble: :grumble: :grumble: :grumble:

I think Amy has lost her mind somewhere with all of that weight that she has lost....:explode:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    OMG I can't believe it
    :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway: :noway:
  • watch48win
    CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is there such a thing as double CRAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP?????? UGH!
  • Losing_It
    She looks FANTASTIC! But I still can't believe Amy was dumb enough to keep Vicky!:angry::angry:
  • Losing_It
    Does Amy NOT realize that after the other 2 black team members are wiped out...SHE'S NEXT!!!!!!!!!:angry::angry: :angry:
  • bonski
    bonski Posts: 49 Member
    I can't believe Amy didn't vote off Vicky.
    I guess she forgot how mean Vicly was to her.
  • Janie0001
    Janie0001 Posts: 54 Member
    Colleen CAN'T go home!!!!!!!!!!!!:sad:

It just went off Coleen went home :sad:
  • shanwow16
    shanwow16 Posts: 203 Member
    I AM SO FREAKIN' MAD!!! I can't believe Vicky is still there! ARG!!!:mad:
  • Yeah... so not how I wanted this to go! :grumble:

Coleen has been my fav since day 1!

I have to say, Ed was cracking me up tonight though.

Well... go Michelle!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    :explode: WTH???????

They sooooo needed that hour deliberation!!!!! Then someone could have opened Amy's eyes!!!! :explode:
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    OH I am so mad right now! I'm done watching that show. DONE DONE DONE!!!! Colleen was my absolute favorite. I can't believe that stupid Amy was so stupid! I'm seriously not watching it any more! :mad: :angry: :explode:
  • I'm telling you, the blues are idiots. After black is gone, guess what? A BLUE has to go. Right now it should be everyone women and man for themselves. But maybe Amy is playing all of them!
  • Poison5119
    Poison5119 Posts: 1,460 Member
    Some ladies at work couldn't locate last nights results!! I gave them the info, thanks to my MFP buds!! thanks ladies and gentlemen!! :smile:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    I'm telling you, the blues are idiots. After black is gone, guess what? A BLUE has to go. Right now it should be everyone women and man for themselves. But maybe Amy is playing all of them!

hm...interesting thought regarding Amy perhaps playing them all:huh: :wink: ... Colleen and Amy seem to be the favs on the show for the most part...perhaps Amy's plan is to elimate the popular folks and leave the um......well, ahhh....'others':huh: :laugh: to kill themselves off with their antics which may just be what tends to happen.

Someone on here at some point of this discussion in the last month or so shared how they felt since it's a show about ratings, and everyone loves to hate Vicki...perhaps that'll how she'll stay put a bit longer....

I dunno I"m now simply living vicariously through you all on this weeks episode...I decided not to watch it...parts of it make met simply nuts!:grumble: :bigsmile: .
This discussion has been closed.