Biggest Loser on now

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Well I pray Coleen comes back for the 100k:smooched: . Amy is really stupid :sick: because the 1st chance vickie gets she is going to boot her. She HAS to know that if it was Amy sitting in that seat blue would have sent her packing.

Vicky really is a mean hearted person. You can see it in her eyes. Sometimes, for TV, you can tell they are faking it, because they are not actors. Like when they do the 'infomercials' in the middle of the show. "Oh...yes.....Jill-ia-n.....I .....will.....use....thesebagsallthetime."

But she is a genuine B. And her spouse, he is the same way. Now I know it is a game, and have seen them vote off someone I really wanted to stay because they are the bigger threat, but not in a mean spirited way this beyotch works it. :mad: :mad:

Ok I am done. Sorry....I watched the show alone last night and had no one to hit!!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    :angry: :angry: :angry: I'ma need some therapy after last night!!!!!!!!!!
  • arewethereyet
    :angry: :angry: :angry: I'ma need some therapy after last night!!!!!!!!!!

move over on the couch, Im joining ya!:angry:
  • Losing_It
    I'm changing the shows name from BL to BS!!!!:bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    I'm changing the shows name from BL to BS!!!!:bigsmile:

:angry: I am sorry I am too mad to laugh.
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Can someone fill me in on what happened - obviously I know Colleen is gone - and I am so upset. I was at the hospital all evening with my father in law and didn't see any of it.

I am so sad!!!!!!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    All I can possibly say at this point is GO MICHELLE!!!!!!
  • Losing_It

Yeah...I guess that's my new pick to win!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member

Michelle or Renee.

uhhhhh...about your av......:huh:
  • jenifergotti
    jenifergotti Posts: 325 Member
    I am super upset too! But in Amy's defense - Coleen was a way bigger threat! That girl looks amazing, she would have taken it all!! If I were in her position though, I would have voted Icky off, How can she stand to be around her, she is so MEAN!

I was sooooooooooo hoping it would be Vicky against Heba! So sad it wasn't!
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member

Michelle or Renee.

:laugh: :angry: :laugh:

Something wrong with it?
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    i just got to watch it now.... ( im in the uk.. so by the time i get to download it the next day ....anyways)

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant believe it.. i reallllllly cant.. i was sooo proud of amy last week and now this !!!!!!!
    what is she playing at !!!!!!!!!!..

its over for the black team now.. unless 2 blues get under the yellow line next
    its sooooo sad !!!!
  • Shannon023

Michelle or Renee.

:laugh: :angry: :laugh:

Something wrong with it?

In keeping with Mike's rules....

check your PM's. snickeringg.gif
  • Shannon023
    i just got to watch it now.... ( im in the uk.. so by the time i get to download it the next day ....anyways)

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i cant believe it.. i reallllllly cant.. i was sooo proud of amy last week and now this !!!!!!!
    what is she playing at !!!!!!!!!!..

its over for the black team now.. unless 2 blues get under the yellow line next
    its sooooo sad !!!!

I'm thinking it's doubtful that they can pull big losses two weeks in a row, but hopefully Jillian can kick their butts enough.
  • arewethereyet
    I was really amazed at the Mom for holding on for longer than the big man did. She is my age!! Go Mommas GO mommas!!

And that her daughter coaxed her into letting go....sooooooooo funny!
  • Shannon023
    I was really amazed at the Mom for holding on for longer than the big man did. She is my age!! Go Mommas GO mommas!!

I just wish when Vicki let go her barrel it was full of excrement. {{{giggle}}} :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet

I just wish when Vicki let go her barrel it was full of excrement. {{{giggle}}} :bigsmile:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: now THAT would have been funny!
  • peej76
    peej76 Posts: 1,250 Member
    Ok, so #1 I'm mad that Colleen is so upset with herself for only losing 3 lbs, #2 pissed that Vicky thinks she works out the hardest, and #3 of course that Vicky did not go home.....with all that being said Colleen looks awesome!!!!!

Oh yeah, and I loved how Vicky's reasoning for staying was, that if she gets sent home she has 60 hour work weeks and two kids. Well welcome to life!!! Basically to me it sounds like she's gonna lose the weight through the show, then give up once she's home cause she's not gonna have any time. Well right there would have been my motivation to eliminate her, because she doesn't deserve the help to get the weight off if she's already making excuses for herself as to why she can't do this at home!! I understand it's a reality show, and they are all in it for the money to some extent, but she's obviously not learning anything!!!

Also, I hope for the contestants sakes, they know that the lifestyle they are leading at the ranch is not going to be feasible or realistic once they return home and they don't get down on themselves when they start only losing 1-2 lbs a week!
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    my bf is thinking that the game is seriously riged

this might be true.. i was really surprise that amy had the guts of voting (what was his name already ?) last week, but this week she falls in and votes for coleen ???

anyways .. when we get americain reality tv shows here in the UK, they actualy put a disclaimer at the start of the show saying that part of the show has been created for entertainment purposes,.. in other words some of it is not the due course of the reality....

i really think that taking vicky out of the show would really have taken the drama out of the show..

anyways .. i love to hate vicky .. so be it .lol..
  • dothompson
    dothompson Posts: 1,184 Member
    I think Amy is playing it smart. This week she redeemed the enemies she made last week. Coleen was a bigger threat than Amy. Also even Heba and Ed are now starting to see how Psycho Vicky is.

If I was a betting man, and I am, my money would be on Amy.

Hmmm, I wonder if the Sports Book in Vegas covers Biggest Loser?
This discussion has been closed.