No longer Obese

Options
j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
Im so excited. I weighted myself this morning and I have lost a pound but not just that Im no longer obese Im now just overweight. :tongue: Im so excited. I haven't seen 190 in almost 2 years. Cheers to me. :drinker: Thank you everyone for all your help and support. I don't know if I would have been able to do it without your help. So this is for you. :drinker:

Replies

• j_g4ever
    Options
    Im so excited. I weighted myself this morning and I have lost a pound but not just that Im no longer obese Im now just overweight. :tongue: Im so excited. I haven't seen 190 in almost 2 years. Cheers to me. :drinker: Thank you everyone for all your help and support. I don't know if I would have been able to do it without your help. So this is for you. :drinker:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Awesome job j_g4ever!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Ezzie
    Ezzie Posts: 665 Member
    Options
    :happy: Way to go!!!!! So far that important goal has eluded me.....and I'm just a bit away...can you send me a smige of your will power????

Awesome job!!!!!!!!
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    its all uphill(meaning wt loss) from here. You are healthier and happier and keep it up congrats!@!!!!!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • ranhound
    ranhound Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You're an inspiration.:drinker:
    89050.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • young1726
    young1726 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    Yay!!! Congrats, I know how you feel! I just hit that point about a week ago!! So exciting!! YOU ROCK!! Keep up the great work!
  • bigj06
    bigj06 Posts: 12
    Options
    Congrads, Good Luck in the Future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good job to you! Keep up the great work & you'll see "healthy" soon! WOO! :flowerforyou:
  • ACastle1
    ACastle1 Posts: 101
    Options
    That is awesome! I can't wait to get there too. Good luck as you continue your journey.
  • j_g4ever
    Options
    :flowerforyou: You're an inspiration.:drinker:
    89050.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Thank you so much. I would have never thought of myself as an inspiration. So thank you. :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!