Under 200!!

Sweettart
Sweettart Posts: 1,331 Member
I just wanted to share with everyone that Im outta the 200's!!!!! I haven't been out of them since jan and I an NEVER going back! The past 2 months I have turned myself into a morning person by getting up at 6am and working out even on my days off!! MFP is the greatest website out there and Im SOO happy I found it! Thank you to everyone for your support and pushing me to keep going!!!

Replies

• Sweettart
    I just wanted to share with everyone that Im outta the 200's!!!!! I haven't been out of them since jan and I an NEVER going back! The past 2 months I have turned myself into a morning person by getting up at 6am and working out even on my days off!! MFP is the greatest website out there and Im SOO happy I found it! Thank you to everyone for your support and pushing me to keep going!!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Wooohooooooooo!!!!! You ROCK!!! Keep on keepin' on!!!!!:flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • bigj06
    bigj06 Posts: 12
    Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:tongue:
  • MollySue30
    MollySue30 Posts: 288 Member
    SWEET!!!!!!!!!!! CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!

KEEP UP THE GREAT WORK GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Many congratulatons to u..... Let us party( on water)!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
  • teacheratkins24
    teacheratkins24 Posts: 65 Member
    YAY:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: THAT IS GREAT!!!!
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    W:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: H:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: !!!!!
  • katfio
    katfio Posts: 11 Member
    What a great accomplishment! I am working to be there, myself! 6 more to go! You are an inspiration!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Fantastic!!!!
  • Sweettart
    Thanks everyone for your comments and that is motivating me even more to keep going!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Way to goooo girl!!:drinker:
  • clewliss
    clewliss Posts: 640 Member
    That is a super-duper accomplishment!! Congratulations:flowerforyou:
  • I just wanted to share with everyone that Im outta the 200's!!!!! I haven't been out of them since jan and I an NEVER going back! The past 2 months I have turned myself into a morning person by getting up at 6am and working out even on my days off!! MFP is the greatest website out there and Im SOO happy I found it! Thank you to everyone for your support and pushing me to keep going!!!

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!:drinker: Now...Do you mind if I jump on the band wagon and celebrate with you:huh:?

As of Monday, November 17, 2008, I am under 200 pounds for hte first time since 2006. My trainer weighed me and I weighed in at 199 pounds exactly:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: . I almost cried!
  • Sweettart
    That is AMAZING!!! Keep up the great work! We will do this together then!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!