Buying smaller sizes

GTOgirl1969
GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
When I went to the track to see the NASCAR race last weekend, I of course had to buy a shirt as a souvenir. I picked a Tony Stewart #20 hoodie, and I bought a large because that's the size I wear in most jackets and shirts. Well, it's a mile too big on me! But I love having that problem:bigsmile:
and I bought a brand new (still had the tags on them from the store) pair of Levi's 501 boot cut jeans at Goodwill for a dollar! and they are size 8's and they fit perfectly!

Replies

• GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    When I went to the track to see the NASCAR race last weekend, I of course had to buy a shirt as a souvenir. I picked a Tony Stewart #20 hoodie, and I bought a large because that's the size I wear in most jackets and shirts. Well, it's a mile too big on me! But I love having that problem:bigsmile:
    and I bought a brand new (still had the tags on them from the store) pair of Levi's 501 boot cut jeans at Goodwill for a dollar! and they are size 8's and they fit perfectly!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Woohooooooooo!!! That's fantastic!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    :flowerforyou: yay!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    That is awesome!!! :drinker:
  • abs0830
    abs0830 Posts: 319 Member
    Congrats! That's Awesome!:flowerforyou:
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    Way to go. :flowerforyou:
  • réalta
    réalta Posts: 895 Member
    what a great feeling! well done :drinker:
  • weeble2008
    weeble2008 Posts: 147 Member
    WOO HOO FOR YOU!!!:flowerforyou:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member

I had the same problem when I bought my NASCAR gear this past September....way too big, and I don't car either. It's a good problem.....the only difference Jimmie Johnson gear....yeah baby 3 peat!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!