Just Joined

Kane68
Kane68 Posts: 14 Member
edited September 26 in Introduce Yourself
Hi Guys,
Joined a few days ago, so just getting to the swing of things. My main aim (apart from losing weight ofc!) is to try and change my relationship with food. I'm already fairly active person (running, cycling and many long walks with my dog). unfortunately dispite the large amount of exercise i do, i still can't break under 14 1/2 st. (about 95gk) and usually remain closer to 15 st. and at 5'8'' it's a good 3 stone over weight. As i said earlier i have to change what, how much and when i eat. Hope you guys all the sucess in your efforts in losing weight. I'm sure i'll post soon with my support and own personal updates.
Cheers,
Phil

Replies

• luv2ash
    luv2ash Posts: 1,903 Member
    I finally learned that no diet will ever be successful unless I change my relationship with food, and I have successfully accomplished that. Good luck :)
  • Hottness4Lyfe
    Hottness4Lyfe Posts: 321 Member
    Welcome aboard Phil! This is a great forum for support, advice, and information. Look around get a few friends and they'll definately help you on your journey.

Have a GREAT day!!!:flowerforyou:
  • I just joined also and am so excited to have this tool to help me monitor my intake. Its incredible. I hope to just get in the habit of eating healthier and taking in a reasonable calorie count. Good Luck and have fun.
  • I just joined also and am so excited to have this tool to help me monitor my intake. Its incredible. I hope to just get in the habit of eating healthier and taking in a reasonable calorie count. Good Luck and have fun.
  • Angel1066
    Angel1066 Posts: 816 Member
    Welcome to MFP. This site has helped me to lose my first stone with all the support and advice i get and hopefully it will help you.
This discussion has been closed.