LINKS in MFP you want to read again (and again)

Replies

• cedargirl22
    cedargirl22 Posts: 29 Member
    Thanks! Bump..
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    Adding to topics.

Thanks, I tend to forget what I read here somedays.

If you get any link into your TOPICS, it drops out after you make 25 more posts. The "Community" tab has a "SEARCH" box, too, that is another good way to find old posts. If you can remember one key word out of the post you are trying to find, and type in the search box, MFP pulls up all the posts with that word in it. So for instance if you type in "Links," this one will pop up (since it's in the title) along with any other post with the word "links" in it. But don't count on "My Topics" as a storage place.

Scroll to the bottom of "Your Topics" and you will see it reads "Last 25 topics ChubbyBunny has posted in"................:noway:

Just a reminder, folks. They don't stay in "My Topics".

bump:glasses:
  • cmriverside
    Oh, and here's another REALLY good one for those of us who want ABSOLUTES in weight loss.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/8141-fuzzy-logic

:huh:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    bump for saturday morning!:heart:
  • cmriverside
    thBumpphotobucketKikyo1991.gif

and a new good one.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/31501-why-am-i-eating-this-by-geneen-roth

I wish I could add to the original post, but since I can't......you gotta read the one above ^

Thanks, Fitness_Chick.
  • :wink: Thanks for the links
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :angry: :explode: :grumble: :noway: :tongue: :happy: :laugh: :wink: :smile: :brokenheart: :cry: :drinker: :heart: :smooched: :embarassed: :frown: :smokin: :devil: :sick: :glasses: :indifferent: :flowerforyou: :ohwell: :love: :mad: :sad: :bigsmile: :blushing: :huh: :yawn:
    Hello my silly friend... I LIKE your way of bumpin!:bigsmile:
  • cherapple
    cherapple Posts: 670 Member
    Adding to my topics.

... And I'm STILL confused about how many calories I should be eating. I'm small, but active. I tend to shoot for 1200 plus my exercise calories. I've tried several online calculators and I've seen such a wide range of suggested calorie levels :huh: . I feel safer sticking to the lower range, but of course I'd LOVE a green light to eat more! :happy:
  • cmriverside
    Adding to my topics.

... And I'm STILL confused about how many calories I should be eating. I'm small, but active. I tend to shoot for 1200 plus my exercise calories. I've tried several online calculators and I've seen such a wide range of suggested calorie levels :huh: . I feel safer sticking to the lower range, but of course I'd LOVE a green light to eat more! :happy:

:laugh: Well, just keep reading. It is not an exact science. I think that is why I put all these past posts in one place, because that is THE question everyone wants someone to answer for them. Use the Myfitnesspal guidelines. Try it that way for a month. If that doesn't work, add or subtract a couple hundred calories accordingly until you see results. If you are fairly honest with your initial answers to the questions here in your settings, and you EAT YOUR EXERCISE CALORIES - then you should be able to lose weight. It works for most of us........since you are close to your goal weight, you need to eat more than 1200 calories, and you won't be able to lose 2 lbs a week. Read all the posts here at the beginning of this thread. Read the ENTIRE thread on each of them. And then.....Believe. :flowerforyou: Since you are a runner, read this post started yesterday:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/31887-running-for-weight-loss-slow-down
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Bump :drinker:

I'm seein lots of new people....read this...its a good one :bigsmile:
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Bump for newbies
  • cmriverside
    Weekend! thbump2.gif
  • cmriverside
    thbumpphotobucketluckily1.gif
  • jwinfield
    jwinfield Posts: 42 Member
    Awesome! Thanks! :happy:
  • cmriverside
    Awesome! Thanks! :happy:

A - Ha! while you are reading, jump on that Healthrider! :laugh:
  • jadaigle
    jadaigle Posts: 161 Member
    thanks
  • Fitness_Chick
    thbump2.gif
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    :smooched:
  • cmriverside
    Bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump, happy Christmas time.
  • Fitness_Chick
    Bumpity bump bump bumpity bump bump, happy Christmas time.
    Frosty's already HERE! brrr:grumble: :huh: :bigsmile:
This discussion has been closed.