The official nightshift thread....

Replies

• LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Waffles?? Did you say waffles? I get off in an hour and 15 minutes...I want waffles...with blueberries...
  • hot4fitness2
    hot4fitness2 Posts: 528 Member
    amd whipped cream...
  • MsHarryWinston
    MsHarryWinston Posts: 1,027 Member
    Omg I had a manager meeting when I started my shift and I had two giant bites of someone's steak, nibbled on some shared Oreo cheesecake and indulged in baked Brie! Lol. I logged the Brie but not the cheesecake or steak bites because I honestly don't even know what to log it under amount wise. I'm just going to eat the lunch I brought but ditch the dinner. I'm probably overcompensating but better safe than sorry!!
  • LadyRN76
    amd whipped cream...

yes, please!
  • breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    you guys are making me soooo hungry tonight!!! :(
  • hot4fitness2
    Awe should all get together for a slumber party... snacks, a movie, a pillow fight.... and in the morning... waffles
  • breesie11
    dont forget the booze!!!!
  • JTPug1980
    JTPug1980 Posts: 85 Member
    BEER!!!
  • LadyRN76
    Scotch!
  • breesie11
    One of each of those ;)
  • hot4fitness2
    Whiskey sours
  • LadyRN76
    See y'all on the flip side...or whatever in the hell this thing is now...geez... I'm seriously going to have to get used to this new format. :(
  • jwilson80121
    jwilson80121 Posts: 72 Member
    Didnt think I'd find a thread for this... Hello fellow night shifters! 10:30PM-7AM 3 hours to go right now. Also that whiskey sour sounds great right now.
  • sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,166 Member
    So if I star this thread it will let me know when someone posts? Is that correct?
  • breesie11
    So if I star this thread it will let me know when someone posts? Is that correct?

Yeah. I just discovered this tonight
  • breesie11
    Didnt think I'd find a thread for this... Hello fellow night shifters! 10:30PM-7AM 3 hours to go right now. Also that whiskey sour sounds great right now.

Welcome
  • sufferlandrian
    Oh I see! It doesn't notify you by email. It puts a notification like Facebook does. I'm catching on now. :smile:
  • breesie11
    yeah...same here
  • sufferlandrian
    Why can I only bookmark one forum? I tried to bookmark a second and I can't see it under bookmarks.
  • lacroyx
    lacroyx Posts: 5,754 Member
    Why can I only bookmark one forum? I tried to bookmark a second and I can't see it under bookmarks.

If you click on bookmarks, I believe it only shows you the most recent one. You then have the option to click on "Show All Bookmarks" it should appear there.