The official nightshift thread....

Replies

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,166 Member
    I noticed the guys down the road are just standing there watching. That's one way to improve your odds of winning a race. :smiley:
  • jwilson80121
    jwilson80121 Posts: 72 Member
    Good evening all! Its Friday woo-hoo!
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    Hey suffer...what was the scrub website where you order?
  • LadyRN76
    LadyRN76 Posts: 4,275 Member
    AHEM....ringworms DO NOT go away on their own...they are CONTAGIOUS....when you have 50 of them on your body...it is NOT normal. That is all. :noway:
  • breesie11
    breesie11 Posts: 3,478 Member
    :grimacing:
  • sufferlandrian
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    Hey suffer...what was the scrub website where you order?

We oder from a company called Tops to Bottoms. They carry several brands and have a store here so we can try them on first.
  • sufferlandrian
    AHEM....ringworms DO NOT go away on their own...they are CONTAGIOUS....when you have 50 of them on your body...it is NOT normal. That is all. :noway:

That's just not right. They had to be itching like crazy.
  • breesie11
    2 more nights!!
  • sufferlandrian
    10 more nights. :smile:
  • breesie11
    ugh, sorry...you need another vet!!!
  • sufferlandrian
    I think I have one coming in November. I had another one picked out. She was going to be great! However, she needed more money than we could afford to pay. She took out way too many student loans in school.
  • MelaniLight
    MelaniLight Posts: 738 Member

Icky :s

• breesie11
    :( doh
  • hot4fitness2
    hot4fitness2 Posts: 528 Member
    edited October 2014
    No poop in 7 days... and this patient refuses all bowel meds... WTF.. Is wrong with you?...WTF is wrong with pooping.?...
  • breesie11
    :o
  • sufferlandrian
    No poop in 7 days... and this patient refuses all bowel meds... WTF.. Is wrong with you?...WTF is wrong with pooping.?...

Put muzzle on them and administer a laxative. It works in veterinary medicine. :smile: Are they waiting for the colon to rupture? Are they into pain? That's crazy.
  • aprildaguilar
    aprildaguilar Posts: 1,926 Member
    Hola Fellow Vampyrs - Hope you all are having a wonderbar night :) Lifes good I only have 6 PTs and they are all sleeping or occupying themselves Yayeeee!!! Savoring this night for sure I am on for the next 6 nights straight :)
  • sufferlandrian
    It's good to have a slow night from time to time. :smile:
  • breesie11
    agreed!!
  • sufferlandrian
    I ate too much. Cooked Mixed vegetables and brown rice over chicken and lettuce topped with a raspberry balsamic sauce. Not as many calories as I thought but it was a lot of food.