Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• anyone is welcome to send me a request! I track every day and do my best between classes to help motivate everyone!
  • M2da_AC
    M2da_AC Posts: 5 Member
    ADD MEEEEE! I really the support.
  • I could always use friends who are active! Anyone feel free to add me
  • DeeBerning
    DeeBerning Posts: 131 Member
    edited October 2014
    I am on MFP daily and love adding new, dedicated friends to my list of MFPeeps! I've been on 150 days so far and am a smidge away from reaching the halfway point to my goal (45 down, 45 to go).

I'll be here to cheer you on in your victories and give you a kick in the *** if you need one. All I ask is that you do the same. B)

Feel free to send me a request if you want to be friends!
  • ladylalamuck
    ladylalamuck Posts: 7 Member
    Can I be added please, I'd love the motivation:-)
  • DEVINinMN
    DEVINinMN Posts: 35 Member
    Add me if you like. I'm active, 44, dad of two, in Minnesota, Fitbit user
  • Me tooooo!
    23yo fml from Mississauga Ontario =)
  • 100+ pounds to lose add me o:)
  • rh730
    rh730 Posts: 9 Member
    I would like some friends with public diaries. :)
  • moya_bleh
    moya_bleh Posts: 1,375 Member
    Feel free to add me if you don't mind seeing an absolute gym addict still think that his body is nowhere near good enough!
  • jenni_d1990
    jenni_d1990 Posts: 54 Member
    I could use some friends, most of them deleted me when I was out of town :/
  • xjgirl94
    xjgirl94 Posts: 64 Member
    I need friends!
  • Always looking for friends that are active, motivational, and preferably have similar goals! Check out my profile and add me.
  • hey!!!!
  • I NEED FRIENDS LIKE IMMEDIATELY!! PLEASE!!! :)
  • IronBelote
    IronBelote Posts: 14 Member
    Hey all, Random Austin Here. I've lost weight. I've built muscle. I keep a balance to my life with excercise and food (including some pop tarts). I track daily so you can see how I do it personally, but honestly...we're all built differently and reach goals in different ways. What works for one doesn't always work for the other but hey by taking a look at what we're all doing I'm sure can help us get further to where we want to go right? rabbit trail over. Please feel free to add :)
  • mags080611
    mags080611 Posts: 126 Member
    Feel free to add me! I feel that everyone needs a good support system in order to achieve the their ultimate goal!:)
  • shannishan05
    shannishan05 Posts: 119 Member
    Feel free to add me!!!
  • MichelleS08
    MichelleS08 Posts: 109 Member
    always looking for new friends!!!
  • shazharv
    shazharv Posts: 15 Member
    I'm new and would love to have some new friends to have a laugh and motivate each other