Newbie from UK

Hiya im Emma from England in the UK.
I saw a member from a forum i go on had joined here so i thought i would too as im trying to lose weight. Im a mum of 2 a daughter aged 4 and son aged 2 and put on a lot of weight during my pregnancies and a poor diet since. Ive lost 9lb over the past 4 weeks and hoping to lose another 34lb to get down to a little less than my pre pregnancy weight.
xx

Replies

• Hiya im Emma from England in the UK.
    I saw a member from a forum i go on had joined here so i thought i would too as im trying to lose weight. Im a mum of 2 a daughter aged 4 and son aged 2 and put on a lot of weight during my pregnancies and a poor diet since. Ive lost 9lb over the past 4 weeks and hoping to lose another 34lb to get down to a little less than my pre pregnancy weight.
    xx
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Welcome to MFP, EmmaLouise!:flowerforyou:
  • NWCountryGal
    NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
    Welcome Emma! This site is the best thing that's happened to me:) There are lots of folks here willing to share their experience and knowledge. I have learned soooooooooo much. I had some real distorted ideas about losing weight and in general, fueling my body properly. I got those ideas from commercials and advertisments that were lies from people just wanting to make money, or, they were just ignorant about weightloss. Either way, there are a lot of people out there killing themselves trying to lose weight the "wrong" way:( I am sooooooooooo glad you are here Emma, denise in Sams Valley Oregon:bigsmile:
  • Thank you :smile: x