Goals?

Happy Monday friends!

It's a brand new day and week, What are yourgoals for this week?
I'll start first... My goal is to drink more water and stay positive.

Replies

• SylviazSpirit
    SylviazSpirit Posts: 694 Member
    Drink more water and achieve 60 minutes of continuous workout. I'm up to 35 minutes so it may take a bit longer than the week. But, I started only being able to do 20 minutes about a week ago and was dying afterward. Now I'm up to 35 minutes and feeling OK after.
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Mine is to get my boiler fixed.
  • mom2mcjc
    mom2mcjc Posts: 89 Member
    Plan a little differently so I am still able to make good choices when things go astray.
  • NatalieLJ
    NatalieLJ Posts: 158 Member
    Definitely drink more water also, and finally lose this same half pound that has been going on and off the scales for almost a week now - it's stopping me going into the next stone bracket, so it's really annoying!
  • Really great goals everyone!
  • eldamiano
    eldamiano Posts: 2,667 Member
    Really great goals everyone!

Mine is the best goal....
  • prettychelly
    prettychelly Posts: 112 Member
    I'm going to try and stay away from candy this week.
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
    Happy Monday friends!

It's a brand new day and week, What are yourgoals for this week?
    Same as it is every week, Pinky; try and lose weight.
  • Susieq_1994
    Susieq_1994 Posts: 5,361 Member
    Mine is to replace my 2-3 Diet Cokes a day with water and only water, and make Diet Coke a treat instead of a habit! :D
  • MissCassieHughes
    MissCassieHughes Posts: 53 Member
    Brilliant. I was just about to make a similar post! I love Mondays and get geeky about my fitness goals for the week! Mine are to do at least one gym class, drink 2litres of water a day, lose at least 2lb and do 4 strength workouts. I'm slightly back in love with the gym again
  • princessnik7
    princessnik7 Posts: 144 Member
    Stick to my workout schedule. Last week I only made it to the gym one day, work had me worn out however, I know that I shouldn't use that as an excuse.
  • jessilee119
    jessilee119 Posts: 444 Member
    I'm currently 201.6 so my goal is to hit ONEderland!!
  • scythswife
    scythswife Posts: 1,123 Member
    My goals for the week are simple. I had given up and today have returned to restart my journey so this week the goals are to log everything that I eat and my workouts and make sure I drink my water.

Have a great week everyone.
  • pinuprevival
    pinuprevival Posts: 65 Member
    Mine is, NO EXCUSES! I could easily find one at every turn, so I will just go in the opposite direction.
  • SallyJones1985
    SallyJones1985 Posts: 55 Member
    *Drink more water (downloaded an app today that tells me what I should be drinking)
    *stay to my calorie goals every day
    *totally unrelated, but to notf murder the kids during this (their second week off school) next few days....
  • Bruceapple
    Bruceapple Posts: 2,026 Member
    My year long GOAL was to swim 300 miles.
    YTD = 301/300 = 100.33%
  • Drink more water, stick to tracking on MFP for the week, and get the hell out of the 220's.
  • MelanieRBrace
    MelanieRBrace Posts: 245 Member
    Workout 4 days, hot yoga 3 days, eat within my calorie goal, and be committed to MFP!
  • Shokei
    Shokei Posts: 71 Member
    Getting enough sleep, drink more water, yoga 5x week, more hiking and never give up.