Any women 5'4" - 5'7" who have lost 40 pounds?

13»

Replies

• TropicalParaMonster
    TropicalParaMonster Posts: 151 Member
    edited October 2014
    MamaRiss wrote: »
    I'm 5'4" and was about 186 this time last year. These collages are about a month old now, and as of this morning I am down another 8 pounds, bringing me to 136. I'll have new pics in a couple weeks.
    qxgdi35wyfn1.jpg
    6zwfdcbc3enu.jpg

You're looking awesome!! I'm 5'4" and we're the same body shape so it's so exciting to see this sorta progress.

I started at 207 (probably was heavier, just weighed myself after a few weeks of eating right), now I'm at 170 and I hope to be 145 and then work my way down to 135ish for health purposes.

You can do it, just takes some heart <3

54291425.png
  • saanjana
    saanjana Posts: 20 Member
    I'm 5'8 (so an inch over the post, but thought I'll post anyway :smile: )

I was 167 a year ago, and now down to 135….I wish I had some good before and after pics. I wanted to congratulate all the lovely ladies on this board who have done so well. I was looking at the pics and must say, well done to everyone.

I do feel much more fit now. However, in my case I did diet quite a bit. Also switching to a job that required a ton more of walking helped tremendously.
  • sarahsedai
    sarahsedai Posts: 273 Member
    bluebirds5 wrote: »
    [ic784azal2sh2.jpglxzw8og48m47.jpg
    If I can do this anyone can :) I am over 40 years old Hypothyroid and previous Gestational Diabetic. The cards were stacked against me but I am going after it anyways :) I am 5'6" and have lost 41.8lbs.

][/i]

amazing! you look so much younger... and so happy!
  • flowerhouse
    flowerhouse Posts: 140 Member
    I'm 5'4 ( maybe 5'5 on a good day!) and started at 178. I've lost about 34 lbs. my goal is 40. Here is my before and after....

gt5mcoxf8voc.jpg

wow you look great, well done
  • AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    377txgvthhaw.jpg
    I'm hoping it shows... The first pic was me at around 200#... no, I was not pregnant. The last is me at about 160#. I simply eat less and move more. That's it. I have maintained for over a year now bouncing between 160-165, and do have roughly 15 pounds that I would like to be free of. I'm 5'3"ish.
  • determinedgirl1
    determinedgirl1 Posts: 128 Member
    I am 5'4. I lost 60 lbs but gained about 20 back when I started taking prozac. Since stopping prozac, I have lost 10 lbs....so total weightloss is 44 lbs.
  • wacka16
    wacka16 Posts: 2 Member
    Started on here at 260lbs now 211. I have been on my journey for 14months. But have maintained for most of this year to give my body a little rest but back on track
  • wacka16
    wacka16 Posts: 2 Member
    Started on here at 260lbs now 211. I have been on my journey for 14months. But have maintained for most of this year to give my body a little rest but back on track
  • adotbaby
    adotbaby Posts: 199 Member
    I'm 5'4", down 65 pounds since March 2018
  • Melwillbehealthy
    Melwillbehealthy Posts: 877 Member
    What’s in Heap O ....?
  • Kuchiness
    Kuchiness Posts: 48 Member
    I'm 5'4 ( maybe 5'5 on a good day!) and started at 178. I've lost about 34 lbs. my goal is 40. Here is my before and after....

gt5mcoxf8voc.jpg

You look incredible, especially your quads. I'm guessing you lifted heavy? Would you mind sharing your routine?
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    azvureytnaqc.jpg

F/43/5'4.5" [165 > 133 = 32 lbs lost] (6 months)
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    edited September 2019
    Height: 5”5
    SW (7 months ago & 3 months postpartum): 184lbs

CW: 139lbs
    GW: 128lbs

Total loss so far: 45lbs
    cbj9duy4e0b5.jpeg
    z46sb1k5eihz.jpeg
    32i4ftdc0m6i.jpeg
  • squirley13
    squirley13 Posts: 112 Member
    edited September 2019
    I sometimes wish I had before pictures but I refused to have any pictures taken of me when I was around my heaviest! I would break into tears if I saw myself. I still don’t think I could handle it. On January 5th of this year (2019) I weighed 247.5 and I’m 5’7” which put me into the morbidly obese BMI category! 😱😩😪 I’m not sure if it was my heaviest but it was when I could face the scale. I then started Keto and Intermittent fasting like my doctor told me to do years before but I was stubborn and scared. I’m 81 pounds down today and am regretting I didn’t start earlier so I didn’t get that heavy. Btw I’ve been on MyFitnessPal for 6 years and was eating great according to nutritionists and exercising fat more than the average person and was always told how little I would weigh in 5 weeks but gained 60 pounds in that time frame! 😡🤬 So here are my Stats:
    Starting wt MyFitnessPal 2013: 191
    Starting New Nutrition (LCHF) 2019: 247.5
    Current weight: 166.5 😊
    Goal weight: 140 😃
  • hmrambling
    hmrambling Posts: 321 Member
    5' 4.5"

I weighed 165 lbs at the beginning of the year. I don't have a 'before' photo.

zgawib32e84l.png
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!