Hi!

Tiddle
Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
Hi, I'm Erin, I'm 26 & live in Hawaii..

I'm not new to working out, I have been lifting/running/doing aerobics pretty regularly for the last 10 or so years. My issue is food! I LOVE to eat. I was told about this site and have been using the Food Diary for a few days now, it's really keeping me accountable of what I eat!

:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member

I'm not new to working out, I have been lifting/running/doing aerobics pretty regularly for the last 10 or so years. My issue is food! I LOVE to eat. I was told about this site and have been using the Food Diary for a few days now, it's really keeping me accountable of what I eat!

• debmac63
    debmac63 Posts: 459 Member
    :smile: Welcome to the site. The food diary is a real blessing!
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    First thing is first, can I come visit you in Hawaii?! We went there for our honeymoon 5 years ago & am itching to go back in a BIG way! Plus, it is snowing here & I'd rather run from it than sit & "enjoy" it. :grumble:

The food diary is great & really makes you accountable for everything you eat. Good luck to you! :flowerforyou:
  • itssheena
    itssheena Posts: 8 Member
    Hi all, I'm brand new. I've been struggling with weight loss since I had my kids. I'm starting to think I can't tell people anymore that I'm trying to lose my "baby weight" since my daughter is now 3.5! Anyway, I finally saw a nutritionist today (after trying every diet on the market today...and failing) I'm ready to do this the right way. Food is my biggest problem. I love sweets...anything chocolate...and I don't have much self control. Any words of encouragement or advice would be greatly appreciated!!:drinker:

109676.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • itssheena
    :smile:
    I just noticed we both have 13 pounds left to go!! Doesn't it seem like the last bit of weight is the hardest to get off?! With the chirstmas season coming it's causing me extra stress because I always gain weight!:flowerforyou:

109676.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal
  • You'll reach your goal Sheena...it's great to have support and people who understand where you're coming from...I'm new here too.. I like that this site has a place to log your calories and tell tou how many calories you should eat daily and how many to burn to lose the weight...I'm a new blogger...blogging is one of my new friends.......vent away! about your struggles and successes and don't forget to encourage someone else along the wqay...happy losing!:bigsmile:
  • itssheena
    Thanks, some days are harder than others especially when I have donuts, cookies etc."staring" at me at work almost everyday!! I'm a nurse and around the holidays we have alot of patients bring us treats. I walked past 2 boxes of donuts today though and didn't even have one bite! I was very proud of myself as silly as this may seem because I'm not known for my willpower when it comes to food!! :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

• Fitness_Chick
    oops:blushing:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Hi all, I'm brand new.
  • Hello how r u all iam new here.
    v nice site.i am really getting help from here.
  • Hi, I'm Erin, I'm 26 & live in Hawaii..

[/quote]Hey Erin, Is is as beautiful in Hawaii as everyone says?...Great place to travel to?....Congrats on joining the site:flowerforyou: nice to meet you
  • Hi all, I'm brand new.

and a Very Big WhooHaaaa for your excellent progress:drinker: (water, of course):laugh:, how'd you do it?