My first 10 pounds gone!!!!

Options
Hey MFP friends i finally lost 10 pounds,thank u for all your help and support this is really the best method to lose weight by far!!!!

105361.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Diet Journal

Replies

• PrncessBre
    PrncessBre Posts: 444 Member
    Options
    Hey MFP friends i finally lost 10 pounds,thank u for all your help and support this is really the best method to lose weight by far!!!!

105361.png
  • Marla64
    Marla64 Posts: 23,120 Member
    Options
    Strike up the band-- 123.gif Time to par-tay!!!!!!
    cheerleader3.gifpillowfight.gifconfetti.gifcongratualtions.gifgreenstars.gifloveshower.gifchoir.gifcancan.gifza2.gifza4.gifn7.gifbliss.gifdancing1.gifclap.gif

We're all so happy for you-- Congrats!!!!!!!!!
  • rlh0614
    rlh0614 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Im jealous!
  • shoppingqueen34
    shoppingqueen34 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    YEAH!!!!!! I'm working on 10 as well. I'm up to 2.5 and I feel like celebrating - it's HARDWORK!!
  • Emmalouise23
    Options
    Well done!! xx :happy:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Right there with you! I just weighed in today... :flowerforyou:

6667.png
  • happy_feet
    happy_feet Posts: 175 Member
    Options

105361.png

Congrats to u... U jus mad me realise I have lost my 1st 10lbs too....Yippee!!

:drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Why did I not realise it before?? LOl...guess i was more occupied with the 14lbs left to go!! :grumble:

Hope we'll come back n post abt our next 10lbs here very soon... :blushing:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!