Post here if you want more friends!

Replies

• Woman from Regina SK lookin for supportive, long term friends for this journey to health!
  • kerri55345
    kerri55345 Posts: 11 Member
    Life is always better with more friends.... Please feel free to add me!
  • BeeV48
    BeeV48 Posts: 1
    Hi guys, new on here, so hello to you all.
  • robertgprather
    robertgprather Posts: 7 Member
    Hello Everybody! New to fitness pal! Anybody feel free to add me. I'm not new to trying to lose weight but this app looks useful.
  • mugglez
    mugglez Posts: 4 Member
    Looking for some good old fashioned motivation... Looking for a great support team!
  • SeraFee
    SeraFee Posts: 52 Member
    Hey, looking for some motivating friends'
    I like to run and lift weights although I haven't been able to do either for a while because of a bad bout with Pluerisy, but slowly healing and hoping to dive back into it once I'm deemed healthy enough.
    In the meantime I eat clean healthy foods somewhere close to my daily goal and log every day.
  • samestrin
    samestrin Posts: 12 Member
    Feel free to add me. I'm using MFP to gain weight.
  • holly00722
    holly00722 Posts: 66 Member
    Feel free to add me! Always looking for a great support system!
  • dmz1207
    dmz1207 Posts: 13
    you can add me!
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Always looking for new friends :) This is a great place to find support to achieve your goals
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    It says you've been deactivated
  • This is my 3rd day on program. Lost 5 lbs. :) computer stuff is a challenge, in fact, i don't even know if i posted here or not. well,if not, i am posting now. would like friends that have things in common with me besides dieting. I'm 68 so if rollerblading is you're tip, I guess we should both keep looking. I am strong Independent Baptist Christian, so, that will probable come through if we start chatting. Good listener. like to motivate and be motivated. ladies only please.
  • Nona240
    Nona240 Posts: 78 Member
    Always looking for new friends! Anyone, Feel free too add me!! :D
  • estragonsboot
    estragonsboot Posts: 4 Member
    yes, friends! i need to be motivated! i'm pretty good about cooking healthy, i love to cook, but i'm terrible with portion control & getting myself to the gym. would love to have others around to hold myself accountable to, and i would love to help motivate you guys as well. feel free to add me.
  • christmas435
    christmas435 Posts: 21 Member
    edited October 2014
    Add me!