Show me your before & afters please! <3

1444546474850»

Replies

• cincysweetheart
    cincysweetheart Posts: 892 Member
    This is more like a before and during…. This shows 87 pounds down and about 113 to go! But the race bib on my shirt tells a heck of a whole lot! There is NO way the girl in the before picture would have even considered a 5k. The girl in the second pic not only did it, but loved it!
    th3x4zb2i4ai.jpg
  • Igotthatcake
    Igotthatcake Posts: 169 Member
    I am far from done....so here's my before and work in progress!!! :)

b7b26dc7-4d5f-4808-a9c4-a824e41a53f1.jpg

d70f5026-5194-4491-bb84-6423b3e6e2ed.jpg

WOOW IMY JAW DROPPED!! GREAT JOB!!
  • loosinit42806
    loosinit42806 Posts: 142 Member
    Cmorden06 wrote: »
    ixta2v.jpg

dxd0ev.jpg

started at 301 at 184 right now
    you look amazing!!! you look like a different person!
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    I hit my (initial) goal weight today, super bummed that our tickers aren't in our signatures. I waited 11 months to get here:

32404764.png

Here's my before/after from a few weeks ago:

fwohwqpcgb7h.jpg

Never thought I would actually succeed, so I didn't really put a thought into what the appropriate end would be. Now I know I want to hit a certain size, not a certain weight. I'm a solid size 8 (as in I fit into a size 8 in several different brands), and I'd like to be a solid size 4-6. Gotta lose a little more and firm a bit more up, but I know I can do it.
  • xcalygrl
    xcalygrl Posts: 1,897 Member
    My before and current is in my profile picture, but here it is posted again for a better view of it.

I'm 5'8, started at 240 (left pic). I was around 175 in the pic on the right. I'm currently in the process of losing weight/cutting body fat, so I don't consider this my after.
    2301fc.jpg
  • pinkiezoom
    pinkiezoom Posts: 409 Member
    TheBigYin wrote: »
    First Picture 1.83m and 180.4kg, Final one 1.85m and 113.8kg (yes, I grew 2 whole cm's as the weight stopped compressing all the joints!)

12537457723_662067f4b7_o.gif

wowsers! you look amazing.

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    This is more like a before and during…. This shows 87 pounds down and about 113 to go! But the race bib on my shirt tells a heck of a whole lot! There is NO way the girl in the before picture would have even considered a 5k. The girl in the second pic not only did it, but loved it!
    th3x4zb2i4ai.jpg

look at all that happy

• epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    Here's my before and after. It's also my profile pic. There's also a couple pictures I posted the other day in my "fat pants". I'm 5'7" and my starting weight was 272. I didn't take any pics when I first started, the before pic was about a year before but was close to the same weight. As of today, I am 192, with my goal weight being 160.

7ni8pl6m0gmx.jpg

sopre4csb0pl.jpg

4sml3j04ida7.jpg
  • siriusciel
    siriusciel Posts: 234 Member
    Bump!
  • UmmSqueaky
    UmmSqueaky Posts: 715 Member
    UmmSqueaky wrote: »
    I hit my (initial) goal weight today, super bummed that our tickers aren't in our signatures. I waited 11 months to get here:

32404764.png

Here's my before/after from a few weeks ago:

fwohwqpcgb7h.jpg

Never thought I would actually succeed, so I didn't really put a thought into what the appropriate end would be. Now I know I want to hit a certain size, not a certain weight. I'm a solid size 8 (as in I fit into a size 8 in several different brands), and I'd like to be a solid size 4-6. Gotta lose a little more and firm a bit more up, but I know I can do it.

There, made one to celebrate my goal today :)

0awtd9hasxvt.jpg

• yasmine334
    yasmine334 Posts: 187 Member
    5'8 beginning weight 305 current weight 168... goal weight 150...

WoW!
  • tindeyy
    tindeyy Posts: 25 Member
    5'5"
    Before: 179 pounds. Size XL/14
    After: ~136 pounds. Size S/4

You look amazing!
  • 4 weeks only. just calorie deficit,no fried food,0-100 grams of rice,bread or such carbs a day.40-50 push ups a day on empty stomach.15 minute of moderate intensity Elliptical twice a week on empty stomach.8 hours of active job 6 days a week(10000 steps a day)
    my diet is just chicken breast,lean meat,fish,eggs,low fat cottage cheese,and all kinds of vegetable and fruits.i dont have the time for gym now,but i probably start going to gym Begin of 2015
    5i1etlnaqd0w.png
  • BekaBooluvsu
    BekaBooluvsu Posts: 470 Member
    5'6.5"
    SW:360.2
    CW:261
    GW:130-160 Not sure what will look right as I've not seen Onederland since I was 11.
    Before (Im the one in the red shirt)
    y9tb4st8rptx.jpg
    During
    yim0lbcmqiyk.jpg
  • drepublic
    drepublic Posts: 180 Member
    edited January 2015

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=an-w8_vNuWw
    drepublic wrote: »
    I went through this transformation on P90x. More of my transformation is in that video above. Made it for fun and to inspire others about 2 year ago...then the YouTube Stars aligned and it took off...crazy.

This is simply just awesome!! You look amazing and I admire your determination!

Thanks so much! Anyone can do this....I keep having to remind people that I lost 35 lbs over six months. That is basically 1 lb per week and most people can lose that amount per week with small consistent imperceptible changes in their diet.

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!