5'8-5'11 women before/after pics?

Replies

• ClintSeeber
    ClintSeeber Posts: 115 Member
    I'm 5'9"
    I have some other before/after photos on my profile, if you want to check out the tummy progress

First photo: 215-220 lbs or so, from four years ago
    261574914250339308n.jpg

Second photo: 154 lbs, a couple weeks ago
    tumblrmckybronql1ru5jg0.jpg

What an amazing transformation!
  • ClintSeeber
    nlewis22 wrote: »
    Lurking at 5'9". I will post pics as soon as I hit 40 lbs lost. and will continue!
    A huge difference! You actually look as tall as you really are now.

• ClintSeeber
    BrittTee wrote: »
    I'm 5'8" with a curvy figure-- looking forward to going through the comments in this post and getting motivated by the other "tall women" out there! :) Thanks for helping me along my journey!

I think that's what it's all about.
  • ClintSeeber
    I'm 5' 9.5" and currently 129. Highest weight (while pregnant) was 157, and I have a borderline large frame. I'm currently working on building strength and getting back the muscle definition I had before getting pregnant (baby was born 3 months ago).

CYMERA_20140124_121730_zps400e4cb8.jpg

You look fantastic for such a tall lass!
  • ClintSeeber
    5'11"
    Starting Weight - Somewhere around 200lbs
    Current Weight - 145

It took me about 6 months to lose the weight. I added weight lifting about 5 months into my journey. Feeling better than I EVER have in my life!

This is me somewhere around 200...
    200770sParty_zps5513c6e0.jpg

And this is me now!
    IMG_1142_zps96fc6eee.jpg

Looking awesome, your highness!
  • ClintSeeber
    I'm 5'8" and have fairly large shoulders (have a hard time getting coats that fit me here) and huge ankles/feet (US size 11, UK 9 for shoes and my ankles are bigger then my boyfriends!). I always considered myself to be large framed before because of my shoe size, but I'm not sure what a proper measurement would be. My starting weight was 195lb and my current weight is 140lb.

c73bacba-718a-4902-9474-ccd0976f993b_zps4b9460c7.jpg

You look quite slim at 140. A big difference there is between 140 on a 5'8" naturally big woman and an average 5'3" or 5'4" woman.
  • ParamoreAddict
    ParamoreAddict Posts: 839 Member
    In for hot, tall chicks. Y'all look amazing! Keep it up!
  • Redheadllena
    Redheadllena Posts: 353 Member
    Posted some pics on this discussion board (post initial weight loss, and then more that are from after I started lifting heavy) I am 5'9" http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1301973/5-foot-9-ladies
  • RockClimber69
    RockClimber69 Posts: 82 Member
    Posted some pics on this discussion board (post initial weight loss, and then more that are from after I started lifting heavy) I am 5'9" http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1301973/5-foot-9-ladies

Absolutely stunning! Let's hear it for heavy lifting!
  • DianaLovesCoffee
    DianaLovesCoffee Posts: 398 Member
    Just starting so not posting a pic yet.
    Age 47
    Height 5'10"
    SW 236
    CW 229 (4 days)
    GW 175 (we will see when I get there)

My husband and I are eating 5-6 small meals every 3 hours. Lots of water. Walk 45 minutes per day. Clean eating (protein, slow carbs (potato/rice/oatmeal), veggies, fruit, no added salt or oil, no dairy). I'm about 1200 calories/day on MFP.

• DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    I don't have pics, though I should work on that....I love these posts though!! I am 5'8" and, like most women, I am constantly comparing myself to other women. What is interesting about this thread is that it really shows that we are all made so different and even if we are the same height and weight, our body compositions are so unique, that we continue to look so different!

I am 6 months into my journey, started at 200lbs and am now 167.4 lbs...2.4 lbs away from the goal weight I set 2+ years ago when I joined MFP, but I never got this close then. I always said I just wanted to be comfortable in size 10, and now that I'm there I am considering trying for a single digit size, which I haven't worn since I was a kid. We'll see.

Impressive losses ladies, and very encouraging. Thanks for sharing.
  • shell6469
    shell6469 Posts: 54 Member
    Bump. So inspiring. Great job to everyone.
  • sparkynazca
    sparkynazca Posts: 169 Member
    I'll be stalking this thread, being 5'11 and 3/4... oh hell, I might as well just say 6'0". My goal weight is 170 lbs.
  • ClintSeeber
    In for hot, tall chicks. Y'all look amazing! Keep it up!

Me too. Though I am short, and my biggest all-time crush is barely five feet tall, I admire tall women, especially if they are 5'8"+. I like it when formally heavy tall women get in shape and start looking attractive and start actually looking their height. Therefore, I try to encourage them, and I like to bump threads like this one and keep them going.
  • ClintSeeber

Thank you for another tall woman thread.
  • newgirl512
    newgirl512 Posts: 58 Member
    bump
  • Renee2GetFit
    Renee2GetFit Posts: 162 Member
    Wow - this is such an awesome thread! I'm 5'11" and it really motivates me to see other tall women to see what they looked like and where they are now. I "WILL" be posting my before/after by August.

Age - 35
    Height - 5'11"
    SW - 239.50 (Oct 19, 2014)
    CW - 235.20 (Today, Nov 2, 2014)
    GW - 175 (By Aug 31, 2015)
  • Thanks for the motivation ladies 5'11 currently 30 lbs down looking to lose 100 + anyone looki g for friends send me a request your all inspiring
  • 33Freya
    33Freya Posts: 468 Member
    edited November 2014
    pstjted60oja.jpg
    g09kapizjmyw.jpg

Been on this journey a while- Usually compare birthday pics, but it's a month away. I'm 5'9" and this hasn't been a linear journey. I'm focusing more on body fat % and working hard to maintain muscle while losing fat... and I shoot for a 90% unpackaged diet (eating "clean").
  • michellesz
    michellesz Posts: 428 Member
    I am 5'10" and lost approx. 83 lbs from 235 lbs to approx. 152 lbs. I thought I was always big boned or large framed (that was a good excuse), but calculations stated medium framed. Pics in profile. Currently maintaining for two years around 155 or so after strength training to build muscle & define. You all look amazing! Keep up the good work~
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!