Need some friends for getting back on track

So a little about me I lost 65 lbs in 6 months using this awesome app, but have since fallen off the wagon! And gained 15 lbs back in the past 6 months. Looking for some new friends and to get back on track!

Replies

• bloodlett
    bloodlett Posts: 33 Member
    you can add me
  • kaj848
    kaj848 Posts: 73 Member
    You can add me! I'm new and looking for friends.
  • shaunnarose
    shaunnarose Posts: 5 Member
    You can add me too! I just started again too, in the heaviest I've been in my life. I new to the forum on here and need some supportive new friends! :smile:
  • Feel free to add me! I'm a newbie and looking for friends to share the journey with x
  • gas0200
    gas0200 Posts: 1 Member
    Add me! I have been consistent with exercise -- that was my first goal. Now I need to get serious about counting calories.
    I would love a group of new friends to help support through this journey!
  • crystalwenner1
    crystalwenner1 Posts: 15 Member
    Hi there! You can add me! I'm new and looking for friends!
  • Add me, I'm new to the site today and need friends. Let's get our weight under control together!
  • ankdworak
    ankdworak Posts: 336 Member
    Happy to help in any way I can. Feel free to add me. andworak
  • I also would like to join. I am meeting with a nutritionist and conscience of what I eat but the weight is not coming off. I need some encouragement because I am starting to get disappointed and I don't want to quit like I have so many times in the past.
  • add me... could use some support friends
  • kaseasteele
    kaseasteele Posts: 86 Member
    Feel free to add me. I log on every day and give as much support as I can.
  • kimiebee
    kimiebee Posts: 62 Member
    Hi, I am in the same boat as you. You can add me.... :)
  • leahk80
    leahk80 Posts: 114 Member
    Hi, i too am in need of support. feel free to add me. anyone else too..
  • summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Feel free to add me if you like. I try to log in everyday...the friends I do have here are an awesome source of motivation!! We can do this!
  • lilyann001
    lilyann001 Posts: 75 Member
    You can add me. The problem may be how quickly you are trying to lose weight. The quicker you lose the weight, the more likely it will come back. One of the reasons being is that part of weight loss is developing solid, good habits. Most of weight loss knowledge comes from the journey getting there.
  • anglergirl3
    anglergirl3 Posts: 113 Member
    you can add me - I log every day and my diary is open to friends
  • You can add me. I'm new and needing new friends for motivation & support!
  • SC_Robert
    SC_Robert Posts: 10 Member
    Anyone can add me. I'm trying to lose 50 pounds :)
  • Rich71bat
    Rich71bat Posts: 195 Member
    Hi - feel free to add me.

Need new friends for motivation.
  • JJlynn515
    JJlynn515 Posts: 7 Member
    ANYONE INTERESTED PLEASE ADD ME!!!! I desperately need some more friends to help with motivation. A little about me.....I have about 50-60 pounds to lose. I have a 4 month old and it is a challenge with the new baby. I just started back with zumba and also just started the Jillian Michaels 30 day shred. I have been back on the app a little over 3 weeks and so far 9 pounds lost but still have a ways to go. I have a hard time keeping up with community boards/threads but I do check the home screen for posts and updates about my friends everyday. :smile: