Lost my period?

13»

Replies

• MKEgal
    MKEgal Posts: 3,250 Member
    nadiabear1 wrote:
    I got that plan off "Myproana" which some idiot told me to go to.
    Theres (sic) a lot of bullies on here isnt (sic) there?
    If you always do what you're told, then you'd leave that stupid dangerous site alone, never go back, and get some psych help.
    But earlier in the thread, you claimed you made it up for yourself.
    So which is it?

You're not being bullied, not at all. People are telling you that you're doing something very dangerous, and they're being blunt about it so there's no possible way you could misunderstand.

• lilyann001
    lilyann001 Posts: 75 Member
    edited November 2014
    197fg61v12lm.jpg

There's a troll in the dungeon!!
  • PrizePopple
    PrizePopple Posts: 3,133 Member
    I'm sure Ariana Grande would approve of you using her picture.
  • lilyann001
    lilyann001 Posts: 75 Member
    Everyone. Instead of feeding the troll, flag her. The more people that flag her the sooner she'll be kicked off of this site.
  • trivard676
    trivard676 Posts: 90 Member
    If you don't care about losing your period or if your diet is grossly unhealthy, then why ask the *kitten* question?

Either you made the image post yourself or you looked it up on a pro-ana website. And yes, *anything* on a pro-ana website that has to do with diet/food promotes anorexic behaviour.

You know what you're doing, you know how unhealthy it is, you literally do not care. So why are you asking the question?
  • psuLemon
    psuLemon Posts: 38,389 MFP Moderator
    Dear Posters,

I wanted to offer a brief explanation for the locking of this thread.

The forum guidelines include this item:

3. No Promotion of Unsafe Weight-Loss Techniques or Eating Disorders

a) Posts intended to promote potentially unsafe or controversial weight loss products or procedures, including non-medically prescribed supplements or MLM products will be removed without warning.
    b) Profiles, groups, messages, posts, or wall comments that encourage anorexia, bulimia, or very low calorie diets of any kind will be removed, and may be grounds for account deletion. This includes positive references to ana/mia, purging, or self-starving. Our goal is to provide users with the tools to achieve their weight management goals at a steady, sustainable rate. Use of the site to promote, glamorize, or achieve dangerously low levels of eating is not permitted.
    c) Photos intended to glamorize extreme thinness will be deleted.
    d) Those seeking support in their recovery from eating disorders are welcome at MyFitnessPal.

MyFitnessPal strongly recommends that anyone suffering from the symptoms of Anorexia Nervosa, Bulimia, or Compulsive eating make use of the resources offered by the National Association of Anorexia Nervosa and Associated Disorders. You may reach the ANAD hotline by phone in the US: 847-831-3438 (Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, Central Time) or on the web at http://www.anad.org/site/anadweb/

If you would like to review the forum guidelines, please visit the following link:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/welcome/guidelines

At our discretion, this locked thread may be deleted entirely in the near future.

Thanks for your understanding,

MyFitnessPal Moderator
    psuLemon
This discussion has been closed.