Bathing suit Pics Before & After

Replies

• wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Awesome Every One of You! Love the inspiration!
  • VictoriaS57
    VictoriaS57 Posts: 47 Member
    These are all great! Thanks for the shares.
  • veganbettie
    veganbettie Posts: 701 Member
    arditarose wrote: »
    Before and during.
    9fn2dkf4iqps.jpg
    nwmxq4kmrcdb.jpg

I LOVE your shape!!! How tall are you? I'm pretty pear-alicious myself.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    arditarose wrote: »
    Before and during.
    9fn2dkf4iqps.jpg
    nwmxq4kmrcdb.jpg

I LOVE your shape!!! How tall are you? I'm pretty pear-alicious myself.

Thanks! 5'4"
  • kaylajane11
    kaylajane11 Posts: 313 Member
    lisajo89 wrote: »
    @kaylajane11 - you look brilliant! How tall are you? :smile:

Thank you! I'm 5'4
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Too much hotness in one thread for this guy! Good job ladies.
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Everyone looks great!!
  • aniqa109
    aniqa109 Posts: 364 Member
    How?????? Thats all i want to know ...how did you get to the size you are now? Was it a caloriedeficit only? Clean eating? What type of exercise? Im at the start of my journey and would love some tips!
  • Phrick
    Phrick Posts: 2,765 Member
    aniqa109 wrote: »
    How?????? Thats all i want to know ...how did you get to the size you are now? Was it a caloriedeficit only? Clean eating? What type of exercise? Im at the start of my journey and would love some tips!

Calorie deficit mainly. Walking has been my primary form of exercise, I don't have a gym membership. I eat what I want in moderation. I did start running but not till this past April and I don't do it very often. Seriously, really, honestly, truly - all it takes for weight loss is calorie deficit.
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    I can not wait to see more. I will be posting more photos hopefully when the next summer comes. I hope I will look amazing like all of you guys.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    I can not wait to see more. I will be posting more photos hopefully when the next summer comes. I hope I will look amazing like all of you guys.

I just creeped you. You already look great.
  • candacebetter
    candacebetter Posts: 7 Member
    MrsH1987 wrote: »
    I am not confident enough for an itsy bitsy bikini but I am loving the high waist!

ddd_zpsd8daa23b.jpg

10525732_681325138610729_5744209430341796260_n_zps53dd1ef2.jpg

You are my new inspo. You look fab-a-lous
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Lots of beautiful confident women here!!! Lots of love ladies!!! <3<3<3<3<3
  • BUTIgirl212516
    BUTIgirl212516 Posts: 193 Member
    Doesn't look like a huge difference but 1st pic was in June, all fat zero muscle. 2nd pic is today...all muscle and hardly any fat! 14lbs lost. Good luck to you!! :)

qfcpmik8izty.jpg
    thhkwc37azf5.jpg
  • candacebetter
    candacebetter Posts: 7 Member
    I cannot wait to post a bathing suit photo. This thread is so inspirational.
  • nuvimi
    nuvimi Posts: 103 Member
    Brava, ladies! Amazing!
  • 47Jacqueline
    47Jacqueline Posts: 6,993 Member
    Yeah, I don't have a bathing suit shot. It's on my list. As soon as I get out of this cast. ;-/
  • crepes_
    crepes_ Posts: 583 Member
    All of you ladies are just incredibly inspiring. <3 Thank you!
  • JenPass1977
    JenPass1977 Posts: 89 Member
    Oh my gosh you have all done so brilliantly!!! I have two young children, my husband works away and I work full time so have been really struggling with getting any time to exercise. My parents also work full time so baby sitters are scarce. I have just bought a treadmill and today is Day 1 of shifting some weight! You are all so inspirational and I think I will take a swim suit pic tonight so that I can perhaps post in a thread like this in the future. X
  • Iansmommy123011
    Iansmommy123011 Posts: 872 Member
    Doesn't look like a huge difference but 1st pic was in June, all fat zero muscle. 2nd pic is today...all muscle and hardly any fat! 14lbs lost. Good luck to you!! :)

qfcpmik8izty.jpg
    thhkwc37azf5.jpg

Wow! Looking AMAZING! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!