Are you all about that bass.....Or does the treble get you hot?

Replies

• BUTIgirl212516
    BUTIgirl212516 Posts: 193 Member
    edited November 2014
    Started at 3, am now at 2. Hoping to lose a little more fat and gain a little more muscle, but want to remain at 2. I'm attracted to guys at 10-15% :)
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    I don't look like any of these women either before or after.
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    Currently at 5 and I hate it. Hopefully I can get to 3 at the very least.
  • Aviva92
    Aviva92 Posts: 2,333 Member
    edited November 2014
    oh, and 3's boobs are fake
  • haha....well played.
  • bulbadoof
    bulbadoof Posts: 1,058 Member
    just for the record, 'anorexic' is not a body type; it's a serious and very often life-threatening disorder and throwing it around in that fashion is not appropriate. i know it's not your image, but i had to get it off my chest.

ok that's done

i was a 6 now i'm a 5

i think women look best at 3 or 4, and i have a very strong preference for thin guys with minimal muscle definition (i think muscles look gross); i'd say a narrower 20% is about there.
  • cakebatter07
    cakebatter07 Posts: 814 Member
    Aviva92 wrote: »
    oh, and 3's boobs are fake

And that ain't the only fake thing...
  • I started and currently am a less muscular 15%/20%, intend to stay here or even gain a little bit.
    As far as sex appeal for women, one through five, and eight, appeal to me, even if the picture for 1 isn't very flattering.
  • (1)where you started: 3
    (2) where you are now: 2.5 haha
    (3) what is your goal: 0

I like guys at 10% - 20% according to the other pic :)
  • Thank you everybody for your input, I hope you find this as enlightening as I do.
  • christi_133
    christi_133 Posts: 1,011 Member
    I'm between 5/6 going for 3/4
  • getitamb
    getitamb Posts: 2,019 Member
    I am a 5. But I want to be a curvier 2 or a more toned 3
  • lilyann001
    lilyann001 Posts: 75 Member
    bulbadoof wrote: »
    just for the record, 'anorexic' is not a body type; it's a serious and very often life-threatening disorder and throwing it around in that fashion is not appropriate. i know it's not your image, but i had to get it off my chest.

ok that's done

i was a 6 now i'm a 5

i think women look best at 3 or 4, and i have a very strong preference for thin guys with minimal muscle definition (i think muscles look gross); i'd say a narrower 20% is about there.
    Anorexia is not a size, it is an eating disorder. That being said, what the OP probably means that at what particular body type people prefer to be at considering if they have a lot of fat on them or very minimal fat on them. Although, not all people who are anorexic are rail thin.

Also, I am at a 5 and want to be at a 3. :smile:
  • Wheelhouse15
    Wheelhouse15 Posts: 5,575 Member
    Started at over 30% now at 10%. I am pretty happy where I am now.
  • loribethrice
    loribethrice Posts: 620 Member
    I started at #5. I'd love to be at #3.
  • AmiCeresi
    AmiCeresi Posts: 11 Member
    I started at a 5. Now, I'm a 3.
  • I started a bit bigger than 5, Currently at 4. I'd like to be similar to 8, but with 9's arms! :)
  • Mitzimum
    Mitzimum Posts: 163 Member
    was a 4 then went to 3 now a 5 after having bub. want to get to 3 again. I like men 15% - 25% is most attractive imo :)
  • Mitzimum
    Mitzimum Posts: 163 Member
    I am roughly about 15% right now and I wouldn't want to be any lower. That would require water deprivation and I like my kidneys. Lol. As far as woman, the perfect body I see there is 3. But that's probably before kids and that girl is probably 20. After 5 years of marriage I still see the girl I married. Still as hot as ever after our daughter. She is probably a 5 on that list. And I'll take her over that 3 any day.

That is so lovely! My hubby is they same, trust me it means the world to me that he still thinks I'm the sexiest thing ever after having our daughter (I have also gone from a 3 to a 5). It doesn't stop me working ridiculously hard to get back to a 3 though, I always want to be the best for him and me. :)
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    I'm currently at 35% shooting for 15%. For the opposite sex, my preference is #2 all day.

#3 is the ultimate waste of oxygen, Kim Kardashian - her "curves" are genetic with medical enhancements and her boobs are fake. That image shouldn't even be there.