The Firm

kimberly0079
kimberly0079 Posts: 5
edited November 2023 in Fitness and Exercise
Has anyone tried "The Firm" workout? It looks like it has cardio and strength training and switches it up so you are not doing the same thing every day. But, I don't want to buy something else that just goes in the drawere. I have been doing a boot camp for a month but need something to keep me going after the month is up?

Replies

• Has anyone tried "The Firm" workout? It looks like it has cardio and strength training and switches it up so you are not doing the same thing every day. But, I don't want to buy something else that just goes in the drawere. I have been doing a boot camp for a month but need something to keep me going after the month is up?
  • The Firm is a good workout video. It will work you out. Try to find it used on Amazon.com in the "used" section under the Amazon.com price. Since you've been doing bootcamp, you should be ready for The Firm, which is not for wimps.
  • Thanks! Was just wanting to hear from someone that actually used it!! I appreciate the hint on amazon!
  • I am a die hard FIRM girl! I have newer vidoes but I find them a little hard to do (coordination wise) and I like using the older videos. The workouts will kick your butt! You really feel it all over too. A little boring, but worth it. Im so sore today , I did a FIRM video yesterday.
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    I really like the FIRM too but found that trying to work out at home held too much tempation to sit down or do housework instead. So now I've take the plunge and joined a gym. Much easier and doesn't provide me with te opportunity to wimp out!

All that to say that I have a bunch of FIRM materials that I've been thinking about selling. I have the entire TransFIRMer series as well as 4 other DVD's. Take a look at firmdirect.com and see if you like the set & I'd be happy to sell it to you. I'm in Seattle.

Have a fantastic day!
  • I have been doing The Firm: Total Body Sculpting--does anyone have any idea how many calories this workout burns??? I think the video is about 50 min. and incorporates strength training, and cardio (with step). Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.