6 Weeks Holiday AB AND GLUTE CHALLENGE - to move into a New Year Elimination Challenge

If you are interested in participating in an Ab/Glute Challenge please post here! It is Largely Based on an online 30 Day Ab/Glute Challenge however, I have tweaked it to add my own level of brutality >:) Anyone who has done my Elimination Challenges Knows What That's About!

The Holidays Are Coming Fast!! And Most of us Will Be Busy As Bees!!!! This is just a small way to take a few minutes out of your day to get at least SOME Movement in on your busiest of days and/or another level to add to your everyday workouts!!!

This Ab/Glute Challenge is just a 6 week challenge. However, I Will Be Starting A New Year's Elimination Challenge around mid-January. I already have a base of people who do my challenges but I'm always looking for New DEDICATED People! So If that interests you then please take part in this Ab/Glute Challenge...do your best but see it to the end. If you do then I will know you are dedicated and commited to joining the Elimination Challenge.

And even if you are not interested in the Elim Challenge you are more than welcome to join the Ab/Glute Challenge...it's already set up for daily exercise reps.

You may start this anytime between now and November 17th. This, unlike my Elimination Challenges, is more of an individual challenge but will enable me to get to know some new people. If you post interest AND send me a friend request AND a quick message (so I know you are truly interested and Follow through) I will send you the links to the challenge chart and you can get going!!!

No reason to neglect our bodies through the holidays but no reason to feel overwhelmed with too much either!! Lets Keep Moving Together!!!

Replies

• lostgurl55
    lostgurl55 Posts: 155 Member
    Hi....glad you got a mini challenge started. These are my fav. I hope I can get your link. It've been two days trying to hey this far...I have an I- pad and I can't find nor open anything on this like a normal computer...lol
  • FindingSamMon
    FindingSamMon Posts: 774 Member
    Hopefully this will help ease me into your next challenge. I need a kick in the butt after having this baby!
  • eatzntravel
    eatzntravel Posts: 24 Member
    I'm in send me the information.
  • ncwc1
    ncwc1 Posts: 7
    i'm in; sign me up
  • Sheri869
    Sheri869 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Smlisley wrote: »
    Hopefully this will help ease me into your next challenge. I need a kick in the butt after having this baby!

ohhhh how cute! I just saw the baby in your profile pic!!

@ I believe I've gotten messages from you all above and sent out links to you guys! Please let me know if you don't receive the link or have ANY Problems!!! Hope we can get workin' those abs and glutes hard! See some changes together!!

• eulila
    eulila Posts: 27 Member
    I do not know anything about your challenges but would like to find out more.
  • ellybadger
    ellybadger Posts: 1 Member
    Count me in!
  • luluinca
    luluinca Posts: 2,899 Member
    I'd like to join, send me the invite. Thanks
  • one2bskiny
    one2bskiny Posts: 35 Member
    I'd like to join. I'll send a msg and invite
  • yogicarl
    yogicarl Posts: 1,260 Member
    I need to be able to hold an L-sit and have short arms so I need all the core recruitment I can get. Please send me an invite.
  • kateflourishes
    kateflourishes Posts: 257 Member
    Hi Sheri! I'm too late for the ab/glute challenge but I'd like to do the new year challenge when that starts up. Hope your holidays are going well.