Does 7th time a charm work? Motivation, I need that!

Options
PattieCakes25
PattieCakes25 Posts: 30 Member
edited November 2014 in Motivation and Support
Hello!
Before I begin, let me first explain that this may be long. If you read it, 5 gold stars for you.
Anywho, Let's begin.
My name is Pattie I'm 25, married, and I live in the beautiful mountains of East Tennessee.
I've been on MFP off and on quite a few times. Always just falling back into the routine of easy, unhealthy foods. I either decide its too hard or make excuse or just get bored. Well, recently I've got some news that has put me in a position that I now HAVE to be healthy and change my lifestyle. It's no longer just a want for me, it's something I have to do for my health and my future. I thought long and hard about a way that I could get my mind in this and get going in the right direction. Then and idea hit me!
My wife and I have a YouTube channel for ourselves. Basically as a vlog where we document our everyday lives, something fun for us to do together. I got the idea to create my OWN channel specifically to document my journey, and to maybe, somehow, incourage others.
I figured this way, not only am I holding myself acountable, but others can watch and help as well. Also, maybe I can inspire others to be healthy. I wanted to create a sort of support group,not just for myself, but for anyone else as well.

My plans for it are simple. Vlog weekly about what I'm doing to get into shape and change my lifestyle. Recipes, workouts, etc. And also use it as a place to vent. One of my big issues was always that I couldn't vent about things, even simples things like "I want some freaking soda!" I also plan to do some motivation things, and make it fun! One thing I hate is boring anything.

So here it is, my request from you, check my intro video out. Let me know what you think. Let me know honestly what you think. And if you want to follow along, add me as a friend on here. Subscribe to my YouTube channel. (Which by the way if you don't utilize YouTube, you should. Amazing) I feel like this could be beneficial to not only me, but to others as well. Others that are in the same place as me that need that extra boost, or maybe need more than just someone typing to motivate them. Maybe they need to hear the actual words.

Whatever you chose, I hope that you all are doing amazing with your journey and changing your lives for the better. I'm excited for this to begin.
Oh, and thank you for reading this!

Here's the link to my intro video. Like I said, subscribe to my channel if you'd like to follow along! Intro Video

and if you feel an urge go ahead and subscribe to mine and my wife's channel as well. Ashley and Pattie Channel

Replies

This discussion has been closed.