teenagers what the heck?!

Replies

• They weren't in the driveway. Trespassing is a different matter. The street is public.
  • JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,197 MFP Moderator
    Driving along on my way home the other day, and a vehicle pulled up in the left lane next to mine, driving at about 55 miles per hour. I see a teen boy driving with another teen boy, face over the drivers lap, head bobbing up and down. Once I had seen, both kids laughed like loons and then drove up to the car in front of me so that they could see too. No one was getting 'road head' (though for a second it sure looked that way) - they were just putting on a show for the folks they were passing, waiting until they were seen, then laughing uproariously before moving on to the next 'victim' in line. I shudder to think what a poor little old lady driver might have thought. Made me shake my head and laugh. Oh how I remember the idiocy!
  • mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member
    Of all the stupid things I did as a teenager, screwing in a car in front of someone's house wouldn't even make the top 100. I don't think most teens would even think that's a weird thing to do. You try to have sex anywhere and everywhere.

Yeah, but a nice scare would maybe teach them some discretion. Like someone else posted, find some woods or an out of the way parking lot, and do yo thang.

Yes because if I had a daughter, I would want some guy taking her into the woods to **** her. Get real. They weren't harming anyone. Maybe the OP and her hubby should have stopped watching. That's the real creepy part here.

I'm not condoning their actions. And yes, if they're gonna *&%^ in "public" anyway, I'd rather them do it in an area where they are less likely to get caught, than to do it in the middle of a neighborhood where they have a greater chance of getting caught and possibly arrested, and having to live with that on her record.

41824083.png
  • HealthyVitamins
    HealthyVitamins Posts: 432 Member
    oh get a life - it's hot having public sex.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    "Call the Cops"?

Hmmm weird - id just ignore it and go on with my day...
  • sunglasses_and_ocean_waves
    sunglasses_and_ocean_waves Posts: 2,757 Member
    edited November 2014
    BrettPGH_ wrote: »
    They weren't in the driveway. Trespassing is a different matter. The street is public.

Right. Public. As in a place you shouldn't be having sex and most definitely a place you shouldn't be having sex and then expect a right to privacy.

How do you know what they were expecting? All I know is the OP gives some pretty observant details that she wouldn't have seen if she & her dh didn't stand there and watch these kids. If that were going on in front of my house, I'd look the other way and certainly not decribe the details on the internet.

:cookie: for you. You're right.
    tedrickp wrote: »
    "Call the Cops"?

Exactly and for you :cookie:

• mitch16
    mitch16 Posts: 2,113 Member
    Invest in a funnelator and some balloons (water balloons) for the next time. Hilarity ensues.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    I just used the school bathroom...
  • They weren't in the driveway. Trespassing is a different matter. The street is public.

ignorant.

No it's true. Didn't say it was optimal or even OK. Just stated the truth when someone erroneously said the kids were in the OP's driveway. Your hysteria doesn't make the truth "ignorant." Changing the facts of a story does however.
  • Derp_Diggler
    Derp_Diggler Posts: 1,456 Member
    "Call the Cops"?

not if u have small children....

Maybe shoot a gun up in the air...u know show your rights, right back?

Yup. Not really what I want my 7 and 5 year old kids to see while they are out playing in front the house. I'm know hormones are in overdrive with teenagers and I'm far from a prude, but there's a reason it's considered lewd behaviour. It's inappropriate. Find a private area or face the consequences of your lack of public discretion.

• mikeshockley
    mikeshockley Posts: 684 Member

Having sex in a car during the day in front of someone's house isn't public sex? Really?

I'm pretty sure the cops might have a different take on that.
  • tedrickp
    tedrickp Posts: 1,229 Member
    "Call the Cops"?

not if u have small children....

Maybe shoot a gun up in the air...u know show your rights, right back?

I don't even understand the gun point bro...

And if I had small children, I would be cognizant of where they were and would know if they were in danger of seeing what was going on.

Also - if I was worried about my young children, I would simply go tap on the window and tell the teens to bounce.

I am not willing to call the police and get random teenagers a record for acting like dumb teenagers. I also wouldn't want to take the time out of my day to deal with the police for something so trivial that a simple knock on the window or even a shout from the porch could handle.
  • TheBeerRunner
    TheBeerRunner Posts: 2,777 Member
    Won't somebody think of the children! The humanity!

Pretty bold move on their part, tbh.
  • malavika413
    malavika413 Posts: 474 Member
    I'm a teen and that's downright ridiculous. If my parents saw me even kiss my boyfriend in public, I'd get screamed at. What you're mentioning is far beyond my wildest imagination.
  • wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member

Having sex in a car during the day in front of someone's house isn't public sex? Really?

I'm pretty sure the cops might have a different take on that.

i think you misread that.

• wolverine66
    wolverine66 Posts: 3,780 Member
    edited November 2014
    i agree teenagers do dumb things. i did a lot of things that i thought were sneaky an undetectable that actually weren't
  • Alluminati
    Alluminati Posts: 6,208 Member
    Any one else creeped out by this thread?
  • Philp0718
    Philp0718 Posts: 136 Member
    edited November 2014
    Wait...grocery delivery?! That's a thing?

It is, and it's amazing. We used it for a while when my fiancé broke his leg to help save some time during the day. It's a little more expensive, but at the time, for us, it was worth it! Grocery Gateway <- what we used :)
  • kbolton322
    kbolton322 Posts: 358 Member
    Teens do really stupid stuff these days... I walked in on my step son and his girlfriend having sex with the door cracked open with my 7 and 5 year old daughters in the house and all he had to say was "I thought you would get the hint" his girlfriend was bout to be late getting home and I was trying to make them aware of the time... I went off... never again have they had sex in my house!