2»

Replies

• Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    look away now if you don't want another sex and periods fact

yaknow orgasms are supposed to reduce the duration of a period
  • bmele0
    bmele0 Posts: 282 Member
    Hahaha, sounds like a good plan to me then. I'd like to cut down the days this sucker runs on a monthly basis.
  • Flab2fitfi
    Flab2fitfi Posts: 1,349 Member
    edited November 2014
    I do what I normally do - usually running and I'm very heavy (under docs for it). I use a mooncup which I've found much better than a tampon. Luckily I don't get bad cramp most months but have found exercise does help when they do decide to appear. However I do sympathise with those who get terrible cramps as i used to be the same and leaving the bed let alone exercising would be impossible.

Listen to your body but don't use it as an excuse just because.
  • DiamondDiva914
    DiamondDiva914 Posts: 50 Member
    Thank God for my gynecologist and a partial hysterectomy....I feel for you, ladies, and I'm so glad this isn't an issue with me anymore!
  • Efflictim
    Efflictim Posts: 147 Member
    I do my normal routine. Exercising actually lightens my periods so the tom never affects my workouts at all.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    I get TERRIBLE cramps. If I'm feeling ok, then I do whatever I would normally do. If I'm feeling crappy and run down because of it, then I usually just use the elliptical. Exercise always helps with cramps, so I try my best to at least move and do something, no matter how I'm feeling.
  • lynn1982
    lynn1982 Posts: 1,439 Member
    JenniDaisy wrote: »
    I can't believe we're still talking about this in this day and age. Ride a white horse, sail a boat, go mountain climbing, have tampon adverts taught you nothing? Unless you're in physical discomfort, just keep doing what you usually do.
    Worst case scenario, you learn to get blood out of something.

Isn't that why we are talking about it? Because of the physical discomfort? That's the ONLY reason why I wouldn't do what I normally do during that time...
  • JenniDaisy
    JenniDaisy Posts: 526 Member
    lynn1982 wrote: »
    JenniDaisy wrote: »
    I can't believe we're still talking about this in this day and age. Ride a white horse, sail a boat, go mountain climbing, have tampon adverts taught you nothing? Unless you're in physical discomfort, just keep doing what you usually do.
    Worst case scenario, you learn to get blood out of something.

Isn't that why we are talking about it? Because of the physical discomfort? That's the ONLY reason why I wouldn't do what I normally do during that time...

She was worried about swimming whilst on her period.
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    look away now if you don't want another sex and periods fact

yaknow orgasms are supposed to reduce the duration of a period

OMG what part of this post did you feel was abuse, weirdo

Ya know you're on an adult site right?
  • amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Why wouldn't you feel comfortable doing the same workout you always do? Everyone feels a little more tired on occasion, period or not. You shouldn't have any problems swimming either.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    bmele0 wrote: »
    I remember I was talking to my mom about this one time and she was like, "You know what helps with the pain? Sex." Ughhhhhhhhh tmi mom, tmi.

:D

It's true, tho... it does help with the cramps... :mrgreen: (but that coming from a mom... LOL I get you.)

BTW, I don't like to exercise when I'm on my period. I've tried to maintain my normal workout, or even light exercise... nope don't like, won't do it. It's only a few days of no exercise. :confused:
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I'm not even touching the pool with my period, but again, I hate tampons. Otherwise, I just do the same as I usually do, as long as I have some Advil handy.