I am back at it.

kp130
kp130 Posts: 23 Member
Just wanted to say hi and that I am back at it. I am going to beat the new years rush! What about you? Won't you join me! I know I do so much better when I have accountability..

Replies

• lcouterm
    lcouterm Posts: 138 Member
    OK you can add me if you'd like. Please tell me a little about yourself so I can better assist.
  • Nataliegetfit
    Nataliegetfit Posts: 395 Member
    good luck with it, I am back at it about a week now. It's going really good so far, I have been doing 20 minutes on the elliptical 6 days a week and logging all my food. I wish I had never stopped logging food because when I don't for a few months I end up gaining a lot. I am much better when I log and can see what the calories are. If I eat something not too great, I realize it and choose a better thing the next time.

• Katreise
    Katreise Posts: 8 Member
    kp130 wrote: »
    Just wanted to say hi and that I am back at it. I am going to beat the new years rush! What about you? Won't you join me! I know I do so much better when I have accountability..

Hi I am back at this also! I have not been on here in almost a year. But the weight is coming down. I just started my vegan nutrition so im back for support! Hope i meet all other vegans on here also!

• fearlessleader104
    fearlessleader104 Posts: 723 Member
    hi
  • I'm doing the same - welcome :)
  • CamoteKid
    CamoteKid Posts: 4 Member
    Same here! Hang in there!
  • justtodayjen333
    justtodayjen333 Posts: 142 Member
    I'm right there with you--better to start now. I'm done waiting! Good luck!