Replies

• mjfer123
    mjfer123 Posts: 1,234 Member
    tami is good looking

even with animal crackers stuck to her butt:love:
  • mizzymiz
    mizzymiz Posts: 417 Member

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We could give you an abbreviation too? SGC? hmm?

Or you could just post a leg shot and put them out of their misery....I am sure everyone would forget about SGC in that case. :bigsmile: :smokin:
    But torturing them with knowing it exists without showing them is a big part of the fun!! :wink: :laugh: :devil:

And I think we should have SEXY in there.......SSHG = Sexy Severed Head Girl........and I can be SSGC=Sexy Sloppy Girl on Couch!!! :laugh: :laugh:

oh! Heck yes! I'm feeling much sexier already. :smokin:

So, SSGC, you going to hook yourself back up to that wine soon? :drinker:

I have to drive into Manhattan soon! (I live in the suburbs in CT)......to pick up DH and his sister and her boyfriend and then we are all driving out to PA to his moms.......I am leaving in an hour.

BUT, once we get to PA, I know his mom will have some wine for me!!!!!!:bigsmile: :tongue:

Then I'll be Sexy Sloppy DRUNK girl on couch!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, I am so glad that we have the option of adding 'DRUNK' into our names, because (let's be honest) we need it! :drinker:

Maybe your DH will even be so kind to take pictures of you while drunk and you can post those next time you have to bail me out! I mean, drunk and on a couch has to beat sloppy on the couch, right?

...Mabye my DH will take a pic of me where you can actually seem my neck... but then again, if we can make sloppy and severed look sexy, then heck, we can make anything look good! :bigsmile:
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Where have you been all my life??? We share a brain!!! :huh: :noway: :wink:

I am sure there will be pics from the next couple of days!! Shannon has nicknamed me shutterbug!! :laugh: :laugh:

And there is always room for drunk in our names!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Oh, I'd cry without room for drunk in my name! :laugh:

I know... I always begin the night refusing pictures and then after wine end up taking waaay to many 'self portraits' where everyone in the room gets a pic of themselves with me with my arm outstretched holding up the camera to take the photo in a ‘downward’ angle (since it’s most flattering). I usually try to be on the left side (it's my better side...). Though sometimes when drunk all I capture is my forehead and the eye of the person I'm standing next too, which is a bit ineffective...

(come to think of it, this may be why I look severed)

Cheers to sharing a brain - as odd a brain as it may be! :bigsmile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member

BEST. POST. EVER.

Thank you :bigsmile: I put a lot of thought into it :smokin:
  • kellch
    tami is good looking

How did those get there :noway: You were supposed to clean up the mess when you were done MJ whack.gif
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    tami is good looking

:embarassed: :embarassed: SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!
  • TamTastic

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

We could give you an abbreviation too? SGC? hmm?

Or you could just post a leg shot and put them out of their misery....I am sure everyone would forget about SGC in that case. :bigsmile: :smokin:
    But torturing them with knowing it exists without showing them is a big part of the fun!! :wink: :laugh: :devil:

And I think we should have SEXY in there.......SSHG = Sexy Severed Head Girl........and I can be SSGC=Sexy Sloppy Girl on Couch!!! :laugh: :laugh:

oh! Heck yes! I'm feeling much sexier already. :smokin:

So, SSGC, you going to hook yourself back up to that wine soon? :drinker:

I have to drive into Manhattan soon! (I live in the suburbs in CT)......to pick up DH and his sister and her boyfriend and then we are all driving out to PA to his moms.......I am leaving in an hour.

BUT, once we get to PA, I know his mom will have some wine for me!!!!!!:bigsmile: :tongue:

Then I'll be Sexy Sloppy DRUNK girl on couch!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Oh, I am so glad that we have the option of adding 'DRUNK' into our names, because (let's be honest) we need it! :drinker:

Maybe your DH will even be so kind to take pictures of you while drunk and you can post those next time you have to bail me out! I mean, drunk and on a couch has to beat sloppy on the couch, right?

...Mabye my DH will take a pic of me where you can actually seem my neck... but then again, if we can make sloppy and severed look sexy, then heck, we can make anything look good! :bigsmile:

Where have you been all my life??? We share a brain!!! :huh: :noway: :wink:

I am sure there will be pics from the next couple of days!! Shannon has nicknamed me shutterbug!! :laugh: :laugh:

And there is always room for drunk in our names!!! :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Oh, I'd cry without room for drunk in my name! :laugh:

I know... I always begin the night refusing pictures and then after wine end up taking waaay to many 'self portraits' where everyone in the room gets a pic of themselves with me with my arm outstretched holding up the camera to take the photo in a ‘downward’ angle (since it’s most flattering). I usually try to be on the left side (it's my better side...). Though sometimes when drunk all I capture is my forehead and the eye of the person I'm standing next too, which is a bit ineffective...

(come to think of it, this may be why I look severed)

Cheers to sharing a brain - as odd a brain as it may be! :bigsmile:
    Yeah, when I have time, I'll show you pics of my recent night out!! LOL I look REAL good.......NOT! :laugh: :laugh:

And for sharing the brain.........you are in good company because there are several that share with us!!! :laugh:
  • mjfer123
    tami is good looking

:embarassed: :embarassed: SHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

My son put them there
  • kellch

BEST. POST. EVER.

Thank you :bigsmile: I put a lot of thought into it :smokin:

Think some more next time.

OK :angry:
    SHUN ON! :angry:
  • mizzymiz

Yeah, when I have time, I'll show you pics of my recent night out!! LOL I look REAL good.......NOT! :laugh: :laugh:

And for sharing the brain.........you are in good company because there are several that share with us!!! :laugh:

Please do! I hope you are dancing on tables or hanging from a chandelier in your pics. :bigsmile:
  • kellch

Please do! I hope you are dancing on tables or hanging from a chandelier in your pics. :bigsmile:

I told her not to show those ones of us.....My butt looks big:grumble:
  • mizzymiz

but with the cowboy hat on, you can hardly tell that it's you Kellch!
  • kellch

:blushing: :blushing: :flowerforyou: :smooched:
  • TamTastic
    Bye guys!! Heading out!! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!!!! :heart:
  • mizzymiz

Have a great Thanksgiving!

Go get hooked back up to the sweet stuff! :drinker:
  • kellch

:angry:

NO!!!!!!:sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

:laugh: :wink:

Well........ok..........if you must go 11_2_104.gif

Wubs ya girlie......Have a great Thanksgiving :smooched: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • mjfer123

kellch on table dancing..........
    :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • kellch

kellch on table dancing..........
    :heart: :heart: :heart:

let me know when you're ready for that special show flirtysmile1.gif

snickeringg.gif
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    :laugh: rofl :blushing: :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.