I need support

Hi! My name is Jenn. I've been on and off the weight loss wagon more times than I can count. I'm giving this one more real chance. I need all the motivation I can get to become a stronger, healthier person. So please, add me. Share your tips, recipes, exercises, etc. I'd love to hear what works for you!

Replies

• agal129
    agal129 Posts: 215 Member
    friend request sent!

I have found that having an active group of friends on this site has been very helpful. It makes me accountable to others, but most of them are strangers so I don't have to worry about them being too judgmental.
  • Hi Jenn, I am much the same as you - On and off and decided to really make a fresh start today.. i will friend request you :)
  • 1donner1
    1donner1 Posts: 23 Member
    Sending friend request. I'm a little (well, alot) older than you, but I have had success here and know for a fact it CAN be done.
  • Thank you! I really hope we can help each other on our journeys!
  • TuffChixRule
    TuffChixRule Posts: 190 Member
    I just sent you a friend request. I am a bit :) older than you but together we can support and motivate each other. I'm just starting too but already have found that people on here are very encouraging and supportive.

Karen
  • Feel free to add me! We can do this!
  • JohnK580
    JohnK580 Posts: 55 Member
    Feel free to add me as well.
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    You can do it!
  • nancybuss
    nancybuss Posts: 1,461 Member
    One day at a time! Sometimes one hour at a time. You can do it!!! Never Give Up! Life is a journey.