Hi! I'm new here.

Hi! I just wanted to say "Hello". I found out about this website while surfing a Cruisecritic message board yesterday. I checked it out and was instantly hooked. I love the fact that I can track what I eat everyday and have a tally of my calorie intake. I also love seeing how I measure up against my daily calorie intake goal. I've already told my fiance about this site and I plan to tell my mom and co-workers about it. I just checked out the message boards today and I'm really in love with this site now. I love all the tips on recipes and other things. I really feel this site will help me acheive my weight loss goal. I look forward to talking to you all soon.

Replies

• Hi! I just wanted to say "Hello". I found out about this website while surfing a Cruisecritic message board yesterday. I checked it out and was instantly hooked. I love the fact that I can track what I eat everyday and have a tally of my calorie intake. I also love seeing how I measure up against my daily calorie intake goal. I've already told my fiance about this site and I plan to tell my mom and co-workers about it. I just checked out the message boards today and I'm really in love with this site now. I love all the tips on recipes and other things. I really feel this site will help me acheive my weight loss goal. I look forward to talking to you all soon.
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Welcome & good luck to you! This site is mildly addicting. :bigsmile:
  • ali_uk
    ali_uk Posts: 16
    Welcome!
    I am new too and already addicted!
    Good luck
    Ali
  • One of my friends got me a night shirt with that on it last Christmas. I think it is really funny.
    I gave birth to 5 children and have 8. How many do you have?
    Good Luck with the loosing. I think this site is awsome. I got on it to do a project for school, I think I will be getting on i daily to try to loose some weight. God knows I could stand to do that.
    K
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Welcome!Good luck:flowerforyou:
  • Lizjkp
    Lizjkp Posts: 278
    Hi to the two NEWBIES :flowerforyou: Sure that you will find everything and more that you may need in the way of support and encouragement :happy:
  • Thank you all for your greetings and kind wishes.
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    Welcome and good luck..Happy Turkey Day.......
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • lainy
    lainy Posts: 10 Member
    Hi

I'm new too, welcome and good luck, I'm feeling positive about this site.

Lainy
  • NB_Lady
    NB_Lady Posts: 107 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: This is a great site to help you stay on track!

Hope everyone has a happy Thanksgiving:drinker: .........I'm Canadian so mine's already passed:ohwell: ...........but I will be taking advantage of all the Black Friday deals!

Anne