150+ pounds to lose

2»

Replies

• I have 105 lbs to lose for good... Looking for some motivational friends!! Feel free to add me!! :D
  • StrawberryJam40
    StrawberryJam40 Posts: 274 Member
    jcfullbr wrote: »
    Looking to lose 185 pounds, down 48 so far (although my MFP weight stats are kinda messed up)! Definitely looking to give and receive support, we can do it!

You can go edit those...delete, and get it adjusted.

• kimmylowe86
    kimmylowe86 Posts: 14 Member
    I've still got over 100lbs to lose so feel free to add me too :)
  • I have over 100lbs to loose feel free to add me as a friend
  • I have about 150 lbs to lose with 16 gone so far. Slowly but surely I'll make it! Would love more friends who are in the same situation - feel free to add me!
  • brighteyedbug
    brighteyedbug Posts: 6 Member
    My first goal is to hit 100lbs lost and then to re-evaluate where I'm at from there. Feel free to add me, I'm new here and would love some friends/support to cheer each other on.
  • melissawilson21
    melissawilson21 Posts: 74 Member
    i have tons to lose as well! i wish you well and feel free to add!
  • WantANuMe
    WantANuMe Posts: 9 Member
    Me too! Me too!! I'd love some fellow supporters! I'm looking to lose 100+ pounds and wanted to start before all the upheaval of the New Year! Please add me as well!
  • Italian_Buju
    Italian_Buju Posts: 8,030 Member
    Hey guys, feel free to join the 300+ lbs group (Assuming by the amount some of you want to lose).

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1140-300

I post a weekly motivation and accountability thread to help keep on track.....looking forward to seeing some of you there!!
  • I have 201 pounds to lose and would love to connect with any/all of you!!!!!! Happy Friday, Friends!
  • I too am just getting started. Got about a 135 pounds to lose. Feel free to add :D
  • R_ART
    R_ART Posts: 10 Member
    I am back in the fold. Please feel free to add me as a friend. Just remember that the Hare doesn't always win the race - sometimes the Tortoise wins by being slow and steady. Have a GREAT day!
  • XWhitneysWorldX
    XWhitneysWorldX Posts: 11 Member
    Hey there!

I have 160lbs to lose! Would love to make friends with all of you!
  • rainbow118
    rainbow118 Posts: 95 Member
    I want to loose about 125lbs. I have been battling this for a while and fail a lot but need to stick to it. Feel free to ad me, i need lots of supporting friends!
  • bd208
    bd208 Posts: 41 Member
    I'm looking for friends with a similar goal. I know it's helpful to have accountability partners otherwise I would give up. I'm looking for those with a lot of weight to lose as I also do. I hope to hear from you! TIA (:

I'm 56 yo and I'm trying to lose 80 lbs! You are more than welcome to add me as a friend also, I believe in strength in numbers!!! I wish you great success on your weight loss journey!!!
  • NikonPal
    NikonPal Posts: 1,346 Member
    I'm looking for friends with a similar goal. I know it's helpful to have accountability partners otherwise I would give up. I'm looking for those with a lot of weight to lose as I also do. I hope to hear from you! TIA (:

Feel free to add...

73641431.png
  • emalethmoon
    emalethmoon Posts: 178 Member
    When I started in February I had 125 to lose. Now I have 45-ish to lose. I'm always open to new friends here.
  • I have around 100 pounds to lose! add me if you want. I am looking for friends cause I am new.
  • JadeRabbit08
    JadeRabbit08 Posts: 551 Member
    99 to lose add me!
  • GrammyPeachy
    GrammyPeachy Posts: 1,723 Member
    I have 85 left to lose out of 160.