One year on MFP - 82 lbs lost, so much more gained

Replies

• amberj32
    amberj32 Posts: 663 Member
    Amazing story!!! You look great!!!
    OMG! I love Doctor Who!!!! Your Thanksgiving 2014 photo is awesome!!!
  • Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Awesome!
  • izu87
    izu87 Posts: 267 Member
    Congrats. You did an amazing job! And your story is so inspiring. Thank you.
  • sweet_brownsugr
    sweet_brownsugr Posts: 51 Member
    Thanks so much for sharing. I am just starting out and am looking for all of the encouragement that I can get! Keep it up - you've done a wonderful job. Congrats, congrats and congrats again!!! You look awesome!
  • Serendipity5215
    Serendipity5215 Posts: 190 Member
    You look great! Congrats on your successes...and you rocked those costumes! B)
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    From one Whovian to another...

FANTASTIC!
  • mcblevins
    mcblevins Posts: 74 Member
    Holy cheesus that was an amazing post! Most congrats to you and thank you for being such an inspiration to everyone!
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Congratulations on sticking with it and achieving more than you even thought possible!!! WOW!
  • coueswhitetail
    coueswhitetail Posts: 309 Member
    Oh and I am Packers fan too and went to Lambeau field a few years ago with my dad who was born in Green Bay...great experience....GO PACK!
  • leannems
    leannems Posts: 516 Member
    Oh I super duper needed this today. I have been on MFP forever and never stick to it. I'm terrified of cosplay because of all the awful things people say about fat cosplayers. Thanks for posting, and sharing your journey. Your Rose Tylers are all awesome (she's my favorite companion).
  • erindunphy
    erindunphy Posts: 46 Member
    You make an amazing Rose Tyler!!! This is the first post I've read by a cosplayer, and I completely get it!! I am one month in and down 17 pounds. I cosplayed Daenerys from Game of Thrones at a convention here, and though I was extremely happy with the costume, I also hated the pictures! You are such an inspiration. CONGRATS!!!! :D
  • NoelFigart1
    NoelFigart1 Posts: 1,276 Member
    Holy crap, you met Micky, Rose and Jackie!!!!!! I am so jealous!

(And totally, congrats on the weight loss, but... Whovians!!!!!)
  • justcindy59
    justcindy59 Posts: 904 Member
    You're story is so inspiring and well done. You look awesome. Thank you for taking the time to share how you have become the real you.
  • jessiruthica
    jessiruthica Posts: 412 Member
    What an amazing story! Thanks for all of it and congratulations!
  • tracpo
    tracpo Posts: 73 Member
    You've done fantastic and look fantastic, so jealous of your Dr Who pics especially Matt Smith but it looks like you have awesome times and great memories. Well done.
  • lilmisfit1987
    lilmisfit1987 Posts: 183 Member
    wow! WoW! WOW! Super amazing and inspirational! I want to cosplay SOOO much, but I refuse to until I reach my weight loss goal. Stupendous job!
  • tropic80girl
    tropic80girl Posts: 50 Member
    Love it. I'm sending you a request simply because you have confidence and happiness dripping off of you and I want some of that! Great job!
  • jillglw
    jillglw Posts: 24 Member
    Congrats!!
  • Fit147
    Fit147 Posts: 209 Member
    Fantastic story!
  • TheTiagooo
    TheTiagooo Posts: 53 Member
    You look fantastic, brilliant stuff.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!