One year on MFP - 82 lbs lost, so much more gained

Replies

• That supernatural angel costume is bomb, extra weight or no. But congratulations, you definitely have reason to be proud!
  • obscuremusicreference
    obscuremusicreference Posts: 1,320 Member
    leannems wrote: »
    Oh I super duper needed this today. I have been on MFP forever and never stick to it. I'm terrified of cosplay because of all the awful things people say about fat cosplayers. Thanks for posting, and sharing your journey. Your Rose Tylers are all awesome (she's my favorite companion).

But it's better to be a fat cosplayer than a thin and bitter internet troll, right?

Congrats on the weight loss! Amazing.
  • FaylinaMeir
    FaylinaMeir Posts: 661 Member
    I'm more jealous of you meeting all the doctors than I am your weight loss :laugh: I got to meet Alton Brown (only other thing I love as much as Doctor Who) and I could barely breathe AND he was wearing four's scarf <3 dreamy
  • hannahcall2
    hannahcall2 Posts: 175 Member
    So awesome!
  • PatrickXFCE
    PatrickXFCE Posts: 52 Member
    A Whovian! Awesome! Reverse the Polarity on MFP!
  • rachellosesitall85
    rachellosesitall85 Posts: 497 Member
    You are so awesome! You look amazing and I love your geekiness. And I think it's awesome you got to meet Noel Clark. *Swoons*
  • Rockerbabe131
    Rockerbabe131 Posts: 67 Member
    Love the inspiration! And love how you have fun pictures to compare your then and now! :) Thanks for the encouragement, and CONGRATULATIONS on all your hard work! :)
  • hrayala
    hrayala Posts: 73 Member
    Wonderful!!
  • lindseyloo72001
    lindseyloo72001 Posts: 4 Member
    Congrats! I have a similar amount to lose, and this is really inspirational.
  • What an inspirational post, thank you SO much for sharing it with us!
  • performfully
    performfully Posts: 126 Member
    Congrats! And SOOO jealous of all your DW pics!
  • Heirgreat
    Heirgreat Posts: 262 Member
    You look like so much fun and so much life!!! Good for you thanks for all the pics and details appreciated!
  • meryl135
    meryl135 Posts: 321 Member
    Good job! you've totally reminded me that we just gotta keep going :smile:
  • Local_Atlantis
    Local_Atlantis Posts: 262 Member
    You look amazing!!! You should be so proud of your loss.
    And your cosplay of Samandiriel is amazing!!!!!!!!!!!! o:)
  • MarziPanda95
    MarziPanda95 Posts: 1,326 Member
    edited December 2014
    Congrats, fellow Whovian and fellow cosplayer! You look amazing in all your cosplays and even more amazing in the more recent ones. Cosplaying is one of my reasons for wanting to lose weight. I'm so jealous of all the people you've met! The only Doctor Who actor I've ever met was the TARDIS they use in most of the episodes, when I went to the BBC studios ;) And... wait, there's an annual cat video festival??? Why did nobody tell me?!
    Congrats again!
  • fitterforlife
    fitterforlife Posts: 19 Member
    Awesome success story
  • Tewmom1
    Tewmom1 Posts: 9 Member
    Wow congratulations! I am just beginning my journey and have a lot to lose. You are an inspiration to me! I would love to be MFP pals, will send you an invite if you are interested. Keep up the great work.

Dianne
  • belgarath64
    belgarath64 Posts: 125 Member
    First WTG!!!!! Ty for sharing and as someone who is just over 6 months into this journey it is nice to see someone who has just reached the year tracking milestone. I know I will be tracking for the rest of my life, to loose and than maintain, so nice to hear about your success.
    Also so jealous about your Doctor encounters.
  • kendalslimmer
    kendalslimmer Posts: 579 Member
    Well done honey, I'm so proud to be your MFP friend! I'm glad you had fun at the conference! xx
  • MoeHameed
    MoeHameed Posts: 260 Member
    I'm speechless! :o
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!