New but not .... in search of women around 5'10 over 250lbs for team support !

Hmm where to begin in short form !

I started here in May 2013 weighing in at 268lbs with a height of 5'10", and I was on a roll until July 2014 in which I hit my lowest at 220lbs. I had lost 48lbs and was starting to feel fabulous about myself.

In July 2014 I was a bridesmaids in my best friends wedding and fit into my goal dress. That is where the plummet began and I started to gain back my weight. I was getting married in two months and knew my dress already fit ... so I fell off the wagon.I married the man of my dreams in September 2014 and fit my dress just fine but I had already gained about 15 pounds back since July.

Fast forward to today, November 26th 2014 and I am now up to 258lbs and am pissed at myself for letting it get out of control that bad, but at the same time , I am ready to take charge of my life again and get back on track !

I am looking for women who are in the same situation as me and hoping we can lean on one another for some moral support ! I log daily and use the note section everyday, write blogs and love reading others status's blogs and posts on the community forum !

If you are looking for some motivational support, and think you want an extra buddy on here, feel free to add me !!

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    You want to find other women your height and size who haven't succeeded?
This discussion has been closed.