How do you take a decent bathroom mirror selfie?

MaxPower0102
MaxPower0102 Posts: 2,654 Member
I can't seem to get one that I like. Angle, focus, stupid facial expressions.... I need to come to the realization that the type of picture isn't what I find objectionable, it's the subject.

But irregardless..... tips for taking one? I put one up today, but I see it doesn't help to be wearing dark clothes.

Replies

• Sinistrous
    Sinistrous Posts: 5,589 Member
    8cf3c567be50b487e013f698115ef06c.png

b29e8ebabf37fd84c1b93d52f8ef744a.png

929f300e11b09ed289a3ae3539870c3a.png

• JDArnold80
    JDArnold80 Posts: 548 Member
    Step one - Flush the toilet
    Step two - Wash hands
    Step three - Leave the bathroom and find a better selfie location
  • badholland
    badholland Posts: 67 Member
    @sinistrous omg where did you get these - they have had me howling!!
  • Sinistrous
    I'm sorry, I had to lol. I suck at selfies.
  • SmartAlec03211988
    SmartAlec03211988 Posts: 1,896 Member
    Apparently the key is to use your grandmother... XD
  • Butrovich
    Butrovich Posts: 410 Member
    Get out of the bathroom and learn how to use the timer on your cellphone camera.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Sinistrous wrote: »

929f300e11b09ed289a3ae3539870c3a.png

winner!!!!
  • tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    I use the front camera on my phone, no mirror required.
  • Kisuke30
    Kisuke30 Posts: 668 Member
    how-guys-are-suppose-to-take-selfies-80539.jpg

what-if-the-nsa-created-the-selfie-fad.jpg

• hurricaneemly
    hurricaneemly Posts: 23 Member
    I find if I make my face look very emotional and look at the mirror like it's someone I'm trying to avoid, magic happens...
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member

what-if-the-nsa-created-the-selfie-fad.jpg

[/quote]

Then they are getting some good laughs

• johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Sinistrous wrote: »

I love the one with Grandma LMAO

• tigersword
    tigersword Posts: 8,059 Member
    Also, "irregardless" is not a word, regardless of what you may think.
  • Its better to use that three way angled mirror near the changing room at Kmart. That way you get all angles in one shot, and maybe even an infinity pic if you are lucky.
  • shaynepoole
    shaynepoole Posts: 493 Member
    lmao.... get out of the bathroom... download a free camera timer and take selfies in much more appropriate llocations...
  • I'm no stranger to the selfie, but I find it very hard to get a good face shot. I feel like an idiot smiling at myself in the mirror. I stick with shots of the butt. lol
  • williams969
    williams969 Posts: 2,528 Member
    lmao.... get out of the bathroom... download a free camera timer and take selfies in much more appropriate llocations...

HATER! A thousand years from now, anthropologists and historians will have such a wealth of research material to study from the bathroom selfie genre. Do it--for (social) SCIENCE!!!! It's for the good of humanity.
  • RUNNING_AMOK_1958
    RUNNING_AMOK_1958 Posts: 268 Member
    Its better to use that three way angled mirror near the changing room at Kmart. That way you get all angles in one shot, and maybe even an infinity pic if you are lucky.

Don't wear clothes from K-Mart if you want to look good in a selfie or otherwise.
  • Sinistrous

HATER! A thousand years from now, anthropologists and historians will have such a wealth of research material to study from the bathroom selfie genre. Do it--for (social) SCIENCE!!!! It's for the good of humanity.

Study 1: Why did most of Earth's population of humans REALLY die out?
    Conclusion: Inhaling toxic bathroom fumes due to the selfie.
  • hurricaneemly
    hurricaneemly Posts: 23 Member

It's true. Taking a bathroom selfie makes archaeologists of the future VERY wealthy.