Hello everyone,

My name is Barbara and I need to be encourge to get up going. As many of you not new to the weight loss programs. You name I have mostly try them all. I have over a 100 pounds to lose and I live in the S.F. Bayarea. Looking for some one to keep me going and I willing do do the same.

Lady Barbara:flowerforyou:

Replies

• Hello everyone,

My name is Barbara and I need to be encourge to get up going. As many of you not new to the weight loss programs. You name I have mostly try them all. I have over a 100 pounds to lose and I live in the S.F. Bayarea. Looking for some one to keep me going and I willing do do the same.

Lady Barbara:flowerforyou:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :flowerforyou:
  • cupcake568
    cupcake568 Posts: 178 Member
    You're in the right place, Lady! There is a TON (:wink: ) of encouragement here. I :heart: LOVE:heart: these people.
  • Hey Barbara, I like you already, I'm a Barbara too:flowerforyou: ....Congrats on getting started...make sure you utilize the food journal and record everything...ukendooit!!!!:smile::bigsmile: :smile:
  • Thank you everyone for the support and I will do the same! Let get moving.
  • healthier4me
    healthier4me Posts: 357 Member
    Hi there

Welcome.

I am fairly new to this site as well. One thing I can assure you is that I find this site so very helpful. Everyone is supportive and I find I learn something everytime I check in. Never has it been so easy for me to keep track of my food and exercise. Believe me, I did not think I would be as successful as I have been so far but it has easier than I thought. Boy am I ever glad I found this site!

When I am planning on eating out I do the research ahead to see what would be the best to eat and it has kept me on track. I live in a small town, no gym to go to and nobody to exercise with but I am determined to reach my goal and I have found MFP invaluable and oh so rewarding.

You can do this...after all you have taken the first step just keep putting one foot in front of the other.