Anyone else excited about the new S'mores Quest bar???

Replies

• glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    FINALLY someone got to try it!

I'm glad to hear it's good. I'm not even sure I'd be this excited by the flavor if not for MFP. :)
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    glassyo wrote: »
    FINALLY someone got to try it!

I'm glad to hear it's good. I'm not even sure I'd be this excited by the flavor if not for MFP. :)

Lol I try all the flavors. I actually don't care for s'mores that much, and I'm not sure it really tastes like one.
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    I liked it as much as the cookie dough. Didn't seem as sweet.svuerxqvkmzj.jpg
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    spfldpam wrote: »
    If you catch them on sale there are a better price. I never buy them at reg price ever! If I don't have a GNC coupon with the B3G1F or B2G1F sale I don't buy them. I was gonna buy some Sunday when GNC stores had 30% off but there was no other deal and I couldn't use my $5 off $20 coupon so I walked out empty handed. Glad I waited till Cyber Monday and got the best deal right now.

The store I go to always has the Buy 3 deal. I don't think I've ever seen them not have it going on.
  • supnicole
    supnicole Posts: 23 Member
    Tried it today. AWESOME! My new favorite, next to cookies and cream/apple pie.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    My order is still processing boo!
  • KeepTheFaith9
    KeepTheFaith9 Posts: 80 Member
    Supposed to be on the truck for delivery!
  • redversustheblue
    redversustheblue Posts: 1,216 Member
    ordered two to try off the site, looking forward to it!
  • jbgolf52
    jbgolf52 Posts: 210 Member
    I've had it and love it! CCCD used to be my #1 but now S'mores is tied for #1, possibly better. I just wish I bought more boxes of it during the Cyber Monday sale, I only stocked up on CCCD.
  • KeepTheFaith9
    KeepTheFaith9 Posts: 80 Member
    Well they finally arrived! Really, really good!
  • glassyo
    glassyo Posts: 7,572 Member
    The box from Quest was waiting for me when I got home yesterday (yay!) and I had half the s'mores bar last night. It's been forever since I've had a real s'more and I didn't quite taste any marshmallow but I microwaved for about 10 sends and the chocolate inside was all melted and it was pretty darned good. It's up there with the cookies n cream for me.
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    I got mine Saturday. Smores has officially taken the #1 spot on my Quest bar list.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    I was just gonna bump this, got mine 10 mins ago and obv ate one right away... its delicious! I loooove sweet stuff and this is by far the sweetest bar so far. Its so good <3
  • rjdunn87
    rjdunn87 Posts: 385 Member
    Totally gonna order some of these, I'm late to the Quest bar game and am just getting into them!
  • I got 4 boxes for $75 on Black Friday!!!! I only wish I had ordered all 4 in the s'mores !!!! Peanut butter and jelly was my fav but s'mores has taken that spot!!!!! Holy crap they are awesome!
  • CooCooPuff
    CooCooPuff Posts: 4,374 Member
    I've been craving these ever since I first saw this thread. I wish GNC could stock them already. :s
  • sassysniper
    sassysniper Posts: 156 Member
    I've never tried any of these bars. Putting them on my shopping list now!
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,372 Member
    I got 4 boxes for $75 on Black Friday!!!! I only wish I had ordered all 4 in the s'mores !!!! Peanut butter and jelly was my fav but s'mores has taken that spot!!!!! Holy crap they are awesome!

I know. I've been looking at my white chocolate raspberry and chocolate chip cookie dough boxes with sad eyes.
  • dunnodunno
    dunnodunno Posts: 2,290 Member
    Whoo finally got mine! Tried the Double Chocolate Chunk & it's pretty tasty, but not as good as the Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough;
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Francl27 wrote: »
    I got 4 boxes for $75 on Black Friday!!!! I only wish I had ordered all 4 in the s'mores !!!! Peanut butter and jelly was my fav but s'mores has taken that spot!!!!! Holy crap they are awesome!

I know. I've been looking at my white chocolate raspberry and chocolate chip cookie dough boxes with sad eyes.

I've decided after eating a box of smores that the chocolate chip cookie dough is still #1.