We need another person above thread....

FrenchMob
FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
NO WE DON'T. It's pretty sad when this chit chat forum is the most active on a fitness website with all these ridiculous "person above" threads. Seems some people always need some kind of validation, or need to get off their azz and workout more.

Rant over.

Replies

• laurasuzie3
    laurasuzie3 Posts: 493 Member
    Maybe some people do need validation? So what? Don't like this forum? Take your own advice and go get off your *kitten* and workout instead of posting in it. :)
  • FrenchMob
    FrenchMob Posts: 1,167 Member
    Maybe some people do need validation? So what? Don't like this forum? Take your own advice and go get off your *kitten* and workout instead of posting in it. :)
    I'm done my workout for today toots.

If they do need constant validation, then they clearly need professional help which isn't in these forums.
  • laurasuzie3
    laurasuzie3 Posts: 493 Member
    Everyone needs validation once in a while. It's human nature.

And don't call me toots.
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    This is why this Forum is called "Message Boards › Chit-Chat, Fun, and Games"! ;p
  • Tallawah_
    Tallawah_ Posts: 2,469 Member
    Feel better now! :wink:
  • melmelw80
    melmelw80 Posts: 352 Member
    Oh I thought I was going to rate the person above based on his/her profile pic only...wrong thread?
    Ron gets a 99.9 rating just for sh!ts and giggles.
  • dkewatson
    dkewatson Posts: 1,415 Member

And don't call me toots.

Is honey buns acceptable? :o haha
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member
    You know you can turn off the chit chat forums from the home page, right? That way you never have to see them never ever ever ever ever again.

THE END.