I can't believe I used to eat that!!

Replies

• flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    A whole sleeve of <insert favourite cookie here> at one sitting, such as ...
    1. fig newtons
    2. dark chocolate digestive biscuits
    3. jaffa cakes
    4. maryland chocolate chip cookies
    5. bourbon creams
    6. custard creams
    7. (i could go on all day ... )
  • NanzyBoek
    NanzyBoek Posts: 151 Member
    raw ground beef
  • Laurend224
    Laurend224 Posts: 1,748 Member
    Mac and cheese pizza. Tyson boneless chicken wings, with a jar of blue cheese dressing. Yes the entire jar. That was before I stopped eating meat and dairy.
  • WinoGelato
    WinoGelato Posts: 13,454 Member
    NanzyBoek wrote: »
    raw ground beef

Really? That didn't make you sick?

• RunTimer
    RunTimer Posts: 9,137 Member

Hagen Das Vanilla Ice Cream
    1/2 a container
    5x a week
    after 11 PM
    B)
  • blukitten
    blukitten Posts: 922 Member
    Wienerschnitzel- 2 chili dogs, chili cheese fries, chili cheese burger-- a lot of calories but even more sodium!!
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    raw ground beef

me too...My mom used to give it to me, I didn't understand at the time what it was. Are you German??

Smothering my salad in blue cheese dressing
  • It's not so much what I used to eat as how much I ate. In a binge (I'm a recovering bulimic) I'd easily put away 5000+ calories in under 30 minutes, all in the form of the unhealthiest food I could find. Family sized deserts, cakes, massive chocolate bars, whatever.
    Binging behaviour is so hard to break.
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    2 peanut butter and jelly (or honey) sandwiches as soon as I got home from work. This was around 4pm just to hold me over until dinner was ready around 5-6pm ... yup.
  • Samenamenewlook
    Samenamenewlook Posts: 296 Member
    raw ground beef

me too...My mom used to give it to me, I didn't understand at the time what it was. Are you German??

Smothering my salad in blue cheese dressing

mmmm ... blue cheese ...

• jasonmh630
    jasonmh630 Posts: 2,850 Member
    Entire bags of Dorito's (nacho cheese), whole large meat lovers pizza from Pizza Hut, four piece chicken dinner from Bojangle's (2 breasts, 2 wings) with mashed potatoes and gravy and a biscuit. Then a couple of the Boberry biscuits for desert. When I'd go out to Olive Garden, I'd get the chicken and shrimp carbonarra and eat 4-5 breadsticks with it... I'd justify it by eating 1-2 heaping bowls of the salad. At Wendy's I'd get the double baconator and a large fries. McDonald's, I'd get a 20pc nuggets and large fries. BK I'd get a double whopper with cheese and large fries. I was WAY out of control.
  • farfromthetree
    farfromthetree Posts: 982 Member
    jasonmh630 wrote: »
    Entire bags of Dorito's (nacho cheese), whole large meat lovers pizza from Pizza Hut, four piece chicken dinner from Bojangle's (2 breasts, 2 wings) with mashed potatoes and gravy and a biscuit. Then a couple of the Boberry biscuits for desert. When I'd go out to Olive Garden, I'd get the chicken and shrimp carbonarra and eat 4-5 breadsticks with it... I'd justify it by eating 1-2 heaping bowls of the salad. At Wendy's I'd get the double baconator and a large fries. McDonald's, I'd get a 20pc nuggets and large fries. BK I'd get a double whopper with cheese and large fries. I was WAY out of control.

Interesting how I used to also justify eating the "bad" foods by having a big salad or loads of vegetables when in fact I was just adding calories. Now I just have a little of whatever yummy thing I want, this works so much better
  • mz_getskinny
    mz_getskinny Posts: 258 Member
    I used to have two 32 oz cups of mountain dew every day....that's 880 calories! I also used to get large value meals from any fast food restaurant...easily 1500-2000 calorie lunches, then I would come back to work and eat candy bars/cookies, etc. It is sad, but I was probably consuming 5000-6000 calories a day....and then I would go out and drink alcohol on top of all of that!!! lol okay this thread is officially depressing me!
  • Aemely
    Aemely Posts: 694 Member
    As many Fritos corn chips as it takes to scoop up an entire can of Fritos bean dip. Gah! I have done this only a few times, which is enough to know the bean dip doesn't need to be in my house. :p
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    edited December 2014
    raw ground beef

Me too....we called it "Tiger Meat". It was highly seasoned/sorta spicy and we ate it on crackers almost like pate......and yes, my dad was first generation German. I guess it must be a German thing. BTW-never ever made me sick.
  • Strange_magic
    Strange_magic Posts: 370 Member
    amunet07 wrote: »
    Carne Esada Fries...marinated bits of beef, guacamole, cheese, and fresh fries. One corner of the take out box was most of my days work of calories if not all of them.

Where might one find these? Mmmm!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Baker's Square peanut butter cup pie. I really haven't cut anything out of my diet, but it's like a million calories and not especially tasty to me. I'd just get it on a whim, not be that happy with it and waste a ton of calories. So it's not that I don't allow myself to eat it anymore. More like I don't bother with it.
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    I can't begin to list all the stuff I dont eat anymore. I cant remember the last time I ate fast food
  • jenluvsushi
    jenluvsushi Posts: 933 Member
    My "worst" thing was eating raw cake mix....I would literally go through a box in a day or two. A sprinkle in my coffee mug mixed with a bit of water and then mix to a pudding like consistency. I can't even think of keeping it in the house now.....major trigger food for me. Graham crackers are tough for me too.....I could eat an entire sleeve in one sitting easily.