The difference

Hi guys and girls
Im wondering at what point you felt and saw the difference,
I dont just mean the feeling benefits of changing your meal, but the whole weigth difference.
for example it took me about 23lbs to look and feel better/ more confident. but slowly im getting stuck to the 'im fed up with myself' moods...
Anyone know that when they hit a weight point they felt over all betters? (current weights and start weighs would be good)

Thank you x

Replies

• BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,702 Member
    Not really clear on your question. Do you mean you were at first happy to lose the 23 lbs. but then want to lose more or reach your next goal? If so, I think a lot of people go through those phases, particularly if you get stuck as a certain weight for a while and don't make dietary and exercise changes to reach the next goal.

Not sure everyone feels "all better" once they reach (or are close to) their goal weight. There will always be good days and bad. But, knowing you've accomplished something should have its positive effects overall.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    yeah.

it was about 30 pounds from goal. When I realized I wanted to put in the work in each category - not just cardio and calorie counting. It made the next stages that are usually way hard - way easier.
  • jessiemjporter
    jessiemjporter Posts: 174 Member
    Oops sorry!! my question was meant to be, how much did you lose until you felt and looked better? ^^
    I.e mine was SW: 207 and when i reached 185 i felt better and now im stuck at 180 (for about 8 months) with about another 40lbs to lose.. i cant wait to feel confident again~
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    you get it back by moving out of your comfort zone and making that your new comfort zone lol